[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

I donā€™t exactly know, either today or after the event ends.

how do you know you got disqualified?
did they message you?

2 Likes

cant say on visits roblox picks up the game with new technology and out of the box thinking

3 Likes

Just wait until they give out the results to the public, if you didnā€™t get picked for the 10th place, good luck next time.

1 Like

that what weā€™re waitingā€¦ idk when they released it tho

1 Like

Hey developers! The Community Vote is now live! Check out our top ten finalists and be sure to leave a vote! :partying_face:

17 Likes

Letz goo, Im pretty exited for this!!!

1 Like

Didnā€™t even know this was onā€¦ kinda sad that I missed it.
Ah well, there is always next year!

2 Likes

Donā€™t give up though, you can still make it a game. who knows, it could be the next Piggy game. (Alot of clout)! :grin:

Side Note

PS. If you are Interested, I can be the sctipter

2 Likes

Hello Developers,

Iā€™ve got a question. Sadly my team didnā€™t reached it to the top 10, but shouldnā€™t we get at least the participation price? Did already someone else, who also didnā€™t got into the top 10, got this price or are we still waiting for it? Also, IF nobody got it yet, does anyone knows when theyā€™ll handle those prices out? Thanks and may the best win! :grin:

1 Like

Hey developer! The participation prizes will be sent once the challenge is over

11 Likes

When is the challenge officially over? Is it when the grand winners are announced, or a bit after that?

2 Likes

Yes, the challenge is officially over at the grand winner :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck!

3 Likes

I know that challenge already is over, but no one in my team didnt get an exclusive virtual item. Our game was not finished, but I didnt get any message with invalid submission so I have a question, did you get a prize for valid submission?

I spented around 16 hours for this game jam ._.

1 Like

Scrolling up a little bit, you can find that we have been given an answer to when the prizes will be given out.

Going back to the top of this post, you can see a calendar with dates on when things happen. On it, it states that the event ends on the 22nd of this month. Anyways, I wouldnā€™t worry about the prizes.

2 Likes

I know I didnā€™t win, so could I edit my game and still get the participant prize?

1 Like

Yes, you can feel free to edit

1 Like

The only thing that confuses me its ā€œgiven to valid participantsā€ like how do i know i got valid?

2 Likes

If you followed all the steps you should be considered a valid particpant

2 Likes

When are the winners being announced?

3 Likes