[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Sadly submissions has ended, yes it’s too late to enter. Sorry :frowning:

The competition started on the 4th of march if I can recall.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for replying and giving me the right information.

Are you sure? Where does it say that?

1 Like

Spend as much time as or as little time as I would like? What does that mean?

1 Like

The amount of time you want to spend on creating the project is up to you.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten the certificate thing that you get when your game makes it to the judging panel

1 Like

They didn’t announce the semi finals yet so no and I think the certification goes to the 1st place Idk

i had a very good concept for the game but saldy our team of four ended up being a team of two one of our scripters didn’t do anything he was tasked with the animator did one animation and never published it and im still waiting for him to message me back
and the other scripter and me the builder did everything we could
sadly someone messed up the start GUI and you cant go past it

3 Likes

eh probably
but they were begging for votes and reposting the game a bunch when there was no game to play AND they said they accepted all criticism so…

i think it’s a bit late to be asking about this seeing how the development period already ended.

Ah okay makes sense, my criticism still stands because it was also me being annoyed at the advertising and begging and the lack of game, but sorry for the team you got.

Yeah I know it’s just I was reading random stuff and this was the only thing I wasn’t getting

Like the participation award they gave us in the other game jams

Everyone had the 10 days to make and submit their entries. You were allowed to submit it early or take up to the full 10 days. Thats what it meant. Cheers!

Check the top of the post and read the calendar section.

All i can say is, let’s hope…
I mean, whatif roblox has a small code or smthing that simply eliminates the entries after the due so they can minimise thier work ig?

I’m guessing it’s the games that make it up to the matching list of who will get to the semi-finals but don’t actually get past it. Although I could totally be wrong.

And I don’t think thats a valid prize anymore after they updated the list of prizes.

Oh, 100%, how could it not win? :1st_place_medal:

If roblox doesn’t have a system to prevent stuff like this I would be mildly upset, more-so for games that had effort and then had a problem occur afterwards, as baseplates would be able to get in… interesting test however :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was actually too flooded with school work tbh and my teammate went inactive, that’s why the game is a baseplate.

1 Like