[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

My friend is using a old city he made for a map, is that allowed?

4 Likes

Also if my team dosenā€™t want the oculus or xbox could we all just get pay palled money or?

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited to get this started!

5 Likes

For the Dream Jam are we allowed to use some old assets to serve as a base for our game (Swords, monsters)? Or does the content within the game have to be completely new?

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait about its release dream jam who attending since got delayed feb 25, but sometimes that you can build our games

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the reply me and my friend will work hard on the game or atleast to get it valid:D

4 Likes

your dream game, so a game that you want to make

2 Likes

any game, you dream game so something you really want

3 Likes

I think is just for the pc 1k dollars price
if you donā€™t want that prices in any case you can sell it
pretty sure you find someone!

3 Likes

can we create more than one place for our game?

2 Likes

This is a very important question that I really need answered, are we allowed to use previously made assets by ourself? There has been many people asking this, but Iā€™ve not seen anyone actually get a real reply. @Moxyll

4 Likes

Ok so the only things we used in our game made by me and my friend is the linked sword and the rocket launcher and he said those two things are made by ROBLOX and they give rights fo anyone to use it and the other models are made by me or my friend and default materials

2 Likes

Anyone looking for a last minute team?
Iā€™m Mihnealihnea, modeler, and Iā€™d be interested to seek a builder, possibly another scripter and whatever else may come our way.
The idea of the game is there, and we can definitely finish it in a week, and is also open to negociation.
My Discord is Mihnea#2009 for anyone and everyone interested. My portfolio can be found here:

Iā€™m also down for joining already made teams.

3 Likes

Iā€™m honored to be invited to the Developer Dream Jam! Just 2 Questions:

• Do I HAVE to have a team or can I do it alone?
  • Will everyone invited to this be given the exclusive virtual item or just those who submitted their experience?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Are we able to use open-source/ kits made by other developers that are free to use?

3 Likes

1 - you should have a team min with 2 members
2 - yes.
(I find answers in the repliess higher (very higher))

3 Likes

Thanks for answering but ā€œyes.ā€ doesnā€™t answer my question

2 Likes

yes, all team members will receive reward if you get nomenie.

3 Likes

are we allowed to use asset packs made by roblox and pbr textures? i used forest asset pack by roblox and some pbr textures iā€™ve been using for all my builds

4 Likes

I am down to do this, do you need a dev-forum account to do it?

3 Likes