[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

I checked now, and I don’t see any indication that it’s yearly, but I hope it is an annual event.

2 Likes

i was also flooded with school and i had exams all week but still managed my time properly and made 2 maps for the game

2 Likes

1 day to go! good luck everyone!

3 Likes

i wish the best of luck to everyone

1 Like

Yep good luck to those who moved to the semi finals

Good luck everybody. (Totally isn’t also April fools tomorrow)

1 Like

roblox on to some thing
hope not

Well, one thing is clear…I am definitely not going to finals :pensive:

1 Like

But good luck everyone who qualify :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just want my pin.

But yeah, good luck to all.

Well, good luck everyone! The chances of our team winning are slim, but I hope everyone who participated learned a lot!

You all can win dont think odd you all worked hard getting your game out and helping the community what it is now without you all there is no community win or loss you have done a work which will be there for many years till the end of roblox

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone answered this question but, how will we know if our games been judged? Has anyone gotten any message that their game has been judged or???

By the way , when will we get pins?

1 Like

I don’t exactly know, either today or after the event ends.

how do you know you got disqualified?
did they message you?

2 Likes

cant say on visits roblox picks up the game with new technology and out of the box thinking

3 Likes

Just wait until they give out the results to the public, if you didn’t get picked for the 10th place, good luck next time.

1 Like

that what we’re waiting… idk when they released it tho

1 Like

Hey developers! The Community Vote is now live! Check out our top ten finalists and be sure to leave a vote! :partying_face:

16 Likes