Open Source Admin Panel

1 year & 3 months later. We have had over 12,400 views on this post, over 235 likes, and over 40+ replies, dozens of direct messages, and a astonishing amount of support. Thank you everyone!

This panel wasn’t designed by me ( I forgot who designed it, if I remember I’ll credit them.) However, I programmed it.

Here we are, a brand new, updated version of the panel. 7 different commands, a somewhat redesigned interface, and everything is fixed ( hopefully! let me know if you run into bugs or anything! ).

Here’s what it looks like…!

Now you may ask, where am I able to install this? Right here, here, and here! Jokes aside, here’s the link to the Roblox model: Neg - Roblox

And here’s the .rbxm file! AdministrationPanelSetup.rbxm (14.6 KB)

I really hope you guys enjoy this, I’m sorry for the lack of updates on this. Thank you so much for all the support!

Yeita#0829

https://twitter.com/_yeita

274 Likes

Wow this is a better admin command then the old one that was before and it looks awesome.

Great stuff Profess_ional and ProgrammerA10

14 Likes

Yep! Profess_ional is a very good UI designer, and ProgrammerA10 defs was a efficient coder to work with on this

10 Likes

Cool and I really like the design, but I suggest using ModuleScripts for DataStores and what not, instead of just cramming everything in a server script - makes it less readable.

11 Likes

Well you guys did a awesome job with this keep it up you guys.

7 Likes

Thought of this but time was on the line and I wanted to get it done quickly. Will make edits to it in the future.

2 Likes

You two made an amazing job!

7 Likes

Good job to both of you! Nice UI.

4 Likes

This was a fun project! Thanks to Yeita for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Good job! I’ve been looking for a cool looking Admin Panel for a long time!
(procrastination isn’t a sin is it?)
Anyways, you guys wouldn’t mind if I added some stuff, right?

4 Likes

Of course not! Feel free to add whatever you want.

8 Likes

Could you make this so you can use Trello so you cqn do cool things like if someone in a police game leaves in cuffs it add a label to a card saying logged/reset?

3 Likes

If you direct message me details about this, I’ll see what I can do about programming something-alike but I won’t incorporate it in this.

2 Likes

To all asking: Feel free to remake/use assets, etc. It’s open source for a reason!

2 Likes

You all (@Profess_ional, @ProgrammerA10 and @Yeita) did an amazing job on this!

I’m definitely going to use this because when it comes to in-game administration I like to keep things simple

6 Likes

I say you need more commands, like Teleport (Bring/to), SM (System message), Message, Hint. Plus, make it so only certain ranks can do this command. Like Mod can server ban, Admin can global ban. I love fancy this GUI is! Edit: Warn should have reason slot. Because it will be easier for them to know what did wrong.

4 Likes

Thanks for open-sourcing this dude! It’s really well made and will be super useful!

5 Likes

Thanks! If you have any feedback, let me know! :smile:

2 Likes

I plan on going back to developing pretty soon here been slacking, I’m gonna probably start off w/ a remake of this admin panel.

I’ll take your suggestions into consideration, thank you!

2 Likes

Well made, clean interfaces easy to use. Nice job.

2 Likes