Recruiting a team of developers to remake Ruddev's Battle Royale

Heyyo, I’m Yeita. I’ve worked on a lot of projects over the past 7+ years. Some include my open source game & as well as my open source administration panel & multiple other things.

As of late, Rudimentality open sourced there Battle Royale.

I’m creating this post in hopes to gather together a community of developers whom will come together and work on one big community project together which is to remake the Battle Royale.

I’m looking for 2-3 fellow programmers, 2-3 builders and a graphic artist who specializes in renders.

Preferably, we will all pitch in equally and come together to create a amazing final product.

I’m hoping that we can deal out a equal percentage of payment to everyone, as this is a team-based project and we’re going to be creating a community resource. meaning (the) some/majority of the stuff in our remake will be open source & available via a Github when the final product is finished.

We will not be open sourcing the whole game.

I’m looking for people with at least 1-2 years of experience, and at least a personal rating of 7-8/10 at the least.

In the end, this will be a team project and a community resource, so we need to have a skilled and experienced team.

Not trying to be on a high horse or nothing, simply saying :slight_smile:

Interested? Drop a reply below w/ your work & discord and I’ll reach out.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in being a graphic artist for your game, contact me at SaltEthan#9547 on Discord for examples and to discuss it and stuff.

1 Like

i’m down heres my discord we can talk there WillThedon#0614

1 Like

Send me a DM here on the Dev Forum w/ work.

1 Like

Mind sending me a DM w/ work here on the Dev Forum? Thanks!

1 Like

Shoot me a DM w/ some work & Ill get back to you.

1 Like

Heres my portfolio HMU on Discord Divinity#6799

I can confirm these assets are made by @0929lego in-fact I bought these from him for a contract we are working together on. @Captain_Teach

My Discord is EnDark#8707

My portfolio is here: [UPDATED!] EnDarke - 3D Modeler & Builder

Also, this a really cool topic that I’d really love to be apart of, if you’d also like to know what games I’ve made that have proven to be successful is Coder Simulator if that topic is relate to to what you need (for commitment to a project purposes)

Oh and I’ve been on the platform since 2009 and deving since 2012.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.