[Updated] Perfect R6 Ragdoll - Easiest Ragdoll System for R6 Avatars

Is there a way to make the unragoll instant?

1 Like

is not not instant? what do you mean

1 Like

There is a short few-second delay when changing the value on the server to false. It’s causing some unintended issues when I want to unragdoll a player and play an animation on them.

Example without ragdoll:

Example with ragdoll:

1 Like

Hello. May I ask why at the moment i change the Gettingup becomes true, and when they climbing , it will make the player float to the sky

1 Like

So i found a bug that prints a error when you ragdoll then die.

Change this line of code:

RagdollValue.Changed:Connect(Ragdoll)
Humanoid.Died:Once(function()
	RagdollValue.Value = true
end)

With this:

RagdollValue.Changed:Connect(Ragdoll)
Humanoid.Died:Once(function()
	if not RagdollValue then
		RagdollValue.Value = true
	end
end)
1 Like

Hey ive tried using this for my game and for some reason it sometimes decides to not let the ragdolls fall. Do you know any way to fix this?

What do you mean? Describe how you are using the system.

I have a whole system that has a module script that can detect when any model has a “DamageHandler” which is a script that just handles knockback, stunning, and wether or not the damage actually damages, and the script will make ragdoll true when the damageevent is activated. It turns the ragdoll to false after a certain stun time. But the problem is that sometimes when the player ragdolls or any npcs ragdoll, it just lets them hang in place. the dont fall over even with knockback force.

cant really show any footage rn because my thing suddenly decided i cant attack the dummy i set up. but i think the humanoid isnt changing states or something? Edit: Also wanted to say, for some reason the ragdolls all have a choppy movement. Almost like they have a lower framerate compared to everything else.

robloxapp-20231003-1852062.wmv (3.2 MB)
how to fix flying issue? (on npcs)