[Updated] Roblox Better Friends Visited (Adds player count to home page)

Roblox Better Friends Visited is a chrome extension I created a while back to revert the “Friend Activity” update which hides the player count & rating of games on your home page.

The Friend Activity update is problematic because it makes it difficult to easily access crucial game-related details, whether you’re checking on your own game, or exploring others.

Features:

• Better styling for friend activity text
  • Shows active player counts on games
  • Calculates the rating on games

Without extension:

With extension:

(This extension is also open source)

This chrome extension serves as a temporary solution for the following:

Chrome Extension link:

Firefox Addon link:

27 Likes

Great extension! I don’t want to see if my friends at one point played the game, I want to see the playercount!

5 Likes

Amazing extenstion! But I would say the “friends played” can be a gradient rather than a chip.

3 Likes

Does it support Microsoft Edge? I mostly use Microsoft Edge.

1 Like

Yes, if you go to the extension page on Microsoft Edge you should get a popup that asks you to install.

3 Likes

And that is how to make a good UI which doesn’t block any info or is annoying, maybe the Roblox Website Staff should take some notes.

Also some feedback: I’d make grey backround box of the “2 Friends” text slightly transparent in case there is anything in the logo in that corner.

3 Likes

Nice! I hope roblox add that option too. Its exactly how it should be!

Are you able to add this to Mozilla add-ons?

3 Likes

oh come on

I hate google chrome and i cant use this in firefox :rage:

edit: tried spoofing user-agent to Google chrome but the “download extension” button is just not there after doing that

edit 1: back in the past google allowed you to download extensions from their store even if your browser was firefox

god damn google forcing their garbage ahh browser on me :rage:

2 Likes

It will be better if there would be a firefox support aswell

2 Likes

If it supports Chrome, it supports Microsoft Edge, because Microsoft Edge is actually just a modified version of Chromium.

1 Like

Firefox support is coming soon with bug fixes, I appreciate the feedback.

3 Likes

Will Safari support be coming?

Will this be coming any time soon? Sorry for bringing it up months later btw

2 Likes

I’ll try to get this done soon, sorry I’ve been busy.

2 Likes

Firefox addon out now!

Thank you for this finally (as chrome’s #1 hater). Can you publish it as a UserScript too?

Doesn’t seem to be working on Firefox:

Oh yeah they changed the layout, might add support for it whenever I’m free :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Updated to work with the new grid layout!

1 Like