Useing PBR Materials to create realistic scenes

Recently I’ve been messing around with PBR materials and realistic models. in doing so, I have discovered true potentials PBR materials. One such use to these materials and models in terrain building.

(NOTICE): All of these Models and PBR materials were opened sourced

Try out the Game here!

This is a screenshot I’ve taken in studios of the hyper realistic dessert canyon scene that ive been working on.

Here is another photo from a section of the map.

Using TridentXR’s Carbon Engine to add realistic FPS mechanics I was able to create hyper realistic First Person Shooter game.

I also used lots of different plugins which will be listed

You can join my group to add suggestions;)

(If you think this should be marked under a different topic tell me in the forum comments.)

Make sure to comment to make suggestions as a refine this project even more!

4 Likes

Dude that is epic. How did you get the lighting like that?!?!?

1 Like

Well the atmos plug-in has a lighting system that with automatically set the light parameters. Would definitely recommend buying the plug-in. 10/10

2 Likes

I bought the plug-in and my sky box is amazing.

1 Like

Pretty good. And the map design is outstanding, but the problem I face with PBRs is the loading times, often depending on the internet or the PC’s performance, they spawn in textureless, and you may have to wait, and at that time the PBR looks pretty weird. Overall, I’d say it depends on the player, not a huge issue, but very excellent stuff. I might even buy Atmos, it looks good.