Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

I don’t plan on releasing a Fluent Design version of Vanilla - that’d be better suited to it’s own icon pack I think :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the images are packed into the Studio executable, last time I checked.

1 Like

I’m not an Roblox Studio Expert but I have done the steps here and the results are this:

here is my class images directory:

and here is what the class images looks like:

version:

12/12/20 is December 12th, 2020

2 Likes

I never knew I needed something so bad before without even knowing what it was… bruh this is AWESOME.

4 Likes

Mac support? :innocent: I love the icons!

1 Like

Amazing work, I wish I was able to donate to support you however I’m broke rn :frowning:

1 Like

I’m horrible with computers, so don’t bully me. :wink:

Where do I find %AppData%/Local/Roblox/)? Even worse, where do I find the Roblox folder?

2 Likes

The Roblox Studio Mod Manager method will not work on a Mac because Mod Manager is only available for Windows but you can still do the manual install on a Mac.

Copy the “classimages.png” file to “/Applications/RobloxStudio.app/Contents/Resources/content/textures”

I would highly recommend backing up the old one in case you ever want to revert back.

It may ask you to enter an administrator password because unlike on Windows, the directory that Roblox Studio is installed to on macOS (the Applications folder) requires administrator permissions to write to it.

6 Likes

You need to launch Studio in the Mod Manager not the app itself I think.

3 Likes

I already actually tried that but basically it says my studio is not latest update and it is and when I install of what the program wants it just basically errors, I think its my issue now

2 Likes

%AppData% is hidden by windows normally. But you can press Windows + R keys to open “run” app and type “%AppData%” in field like this:

Then click “OK” button, and you will redirected to AppData\Roaming:

Click “AppData” button:

Now last thing we should do is, find the roblox folder:

3 Likes

I have a suggestion if you are going to make another theme. A dark mode skeumorphic theme.

3 Likes

Dang, I am on a Mac. I do not reccomend macs for roblox development to ANYBODY. They are absolutely horrific.

3 Likes

Really big fan of this - I hope Roblox ends up cutting a deal with you so that they get the rights to put it in the official release haha. Better yet, if roblox added built-in modding that supported this kind of thing that would be amazing. Great stuff here, I’ve been waiting a while for this release and I am a happy camper now :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I love it! I now have it and they look stunning!!

5 Likes

My mac is amazing for Roblox. It really depends on your model

4 Likes

If you’d rather not use the mod manager, like me since it’s annoying at times, I made a small auto-updater to make it easier when studio updates so you don’t have to continuously go into the folder to update.

8 Likes

Let me help you:

%AppData% is an environment variable leading to C:\Users(my username)\AppData\Roaming. (you might not be able to find this if you have hidden files off in File Explorer)

Talking about the directory @Elttob linked, I’m pretty sure that it is pointing to an invalid directory. Try using %LocalAppData% instead of %AppData%\Local.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I now have the icons installed thanks to @Infi_power.

Using %AppData%\Local worked perfectly fine for me.

1 Like

The tutorial he told you to do was to click on the AppData folder since the environmental variable automatically links to the Roaming folder inside of AppData.

I would still advise @Elttob to change the directory that non mod manager users are using to %LocalAppData%\Roblox\versions

2 Likes