Vector Artist Needed / UI Design Commission ($1500 USD)

We’re looking to hire a Vector Artist that can make us in game icons and UI for a future update. This is a high paying opportunity for someone experienced and fast operating. There is also potential for this to become more of a full time position with a salary.

This commission pays $1,500 USD and details can be provided to you if we think you’re a good fit for this job. The game you’d be working on is Overlook Bay, we’ve linked it below.

Please reply with your portfolio with previous work and your Discord username.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5063122755/Ocean-Update-Overlook-Bay

Thank you!

5 Likes

Interested in this opportunity.

meteor0id#6619

Interested in the position.

My Discord : Dawe#0895

Hello! I am interested!

My Discord: Snaps#1024.

My portfolio: [OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |

I’m interested in this opportunity!
Portfolio: Azza | Graphic Designer
Discord: Azza #3032

1 Like

Hello, Im interested! Disc: kevi#9593

capes (2)

I’m not a vector artist by any means, however, I am a UI designer who can make vectors.
Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio
Discord- NabeelPlays#0051

Hope my reply won’t get deleted, just wanted to say that every artist who has their portfolio here has amazing work! :happy3:

Hello! I would like to apply! My dev forum portfolio can be found here: OPEN | Officiall_Studios Portfolio | UI Designer | Scripter | GFX - VFX | Video Editing. I loom forward to hearing from you!

Here’s some gamepass icons I’ve made. I’ve made a couple more as well, so if you’re interested in seeing them you can ask me

Discord: Snaps#1024

Portfolio: [OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |

Hi! I’m interested in the job, Heres my Portfolio Where you can find more information about my prices and ways of contact. Discord : KUMO#2025

2 Likes

Hello!
I am interested in the position as a Vector Artist or UI designer.
As of portfolios, I currently am remaking mine, which is why it would be easier to contact me via discord for examples.

My discord: zander;;#0001