Virus in my game, I don't use free models, I work by myself and I have no plugins

Like I said, they are all disabled.
https://gyazo.com/21abe92ed70c5cdcedec35bc6c3af651

2 Likes

He has not confirmed that he has correctly uninstalled his plugins though. He has only said that he has deleted stuff in the plugins folder which is not used to manage external plugins

2 Likes

I just clicked uninstall on all the plugins.

2 Likes

Just remove every plugin and restart studio

1 Like

They should still be uninstalled as some of them can bypass this

2 Likes

I’ve written an in-depth guide on this, check it out:

It’s long, but it works.

3 Likes

I already clicked remove on all my plugins. Even the legitimate ones.

2 Likes

This isn’t a virus, just regular (and potentially even harmful) code obfuscated in a very ugly way.

If you aren’t using free models, Team-Create or plugins at all then this just seems very interesting, a good idea would be to just copy exactly every script and item you need to a blank file and see if the issue happens there.

4 Likes

I already did that. (30 chars)

2 Likes

I never said that you hadn’t, but that’s not the entire article and there’s no way you could’ve read the whole thing already. Try working through it and see if it can help you out.

3 Likes

Can you try to see if this happens on a different computer on a new install of studio?

2 Likes

I have tried to reinstall it 3 times and I do not have access to another computer.

2 Likes

Delete everyfile on the roblox directory and appdata directory

4 Likes

Already did that a couple hours ago.

2 Likes

Ok, so I have done everything in that post, show hidden services and everything. Still nothing :confused:

3 Likes

Is it a team create place? If so, others could be the cause.

Nvm, my apologies. If it’s occurring randomly during your Studio session, the only possible cause would be a plugin. I’m aware that you’ve stated that you aren’t using any, but it’s the only possible situation.

2 Likes

I said in the initial post, it is a local file without team create.

2 Likes

It looks like you do have a few plugins:

How did you come to the idea that you have none? Did you check %localappdata%\Roblox\YourUserId\InstalledPlugins yet?

6 Likes

That is bad advice, I’ll just suggest deleting anything you don’t need from your Plugins folder through your computer and reinstall Studio.

If that doesn’t fix it wait for other solutions perhaps.

3 Likes

I do have a few plugins I installed a lot of years ago, but none of them are enabled or even installed. They are owned.

2 Likes