What are the BEST building plugins?

I feel like my building skills aren’t good enough because I only use two building plugins which are F3X and Gap Fill. What other plugins can I use to improve my building skills?

7 Likes

To be honest these are some more of my favorite plugins. There are many YouTube tutorials on how to use these if you need help or you could always ask me.

• Part To Terrain is a good one for turning normal parts into terrain due to the fact the terrain tool doesn’t render a baseplate size very well.

• Water fall effects help your game come to life and with this plugin you can make amazing looking plugins.

• Advanced Block Terrain fits a lot of themes and this is a good plugin for it.

• Archimedes is my favorite plugin you can rotate stuff without a huge head ache good for fences, paths, roads, and more!

PS: Also Gap fill and F3X are good choices but I’d stay away from F3X and just hold alt to select a part because F3X gets a bit harry the more advanced you get, but that always depends on the Dev so it might not be like that for you.

17 Likes

Besides the plugins you already stated, here are some that I use:

• Model Resize allows you to resize basically anything to your likings, I sometimes use this plugin if I had made a mistake to fit avatar sizing.

• ThreeDText 2 allows you to create quick and easy texts that are 3D with only a few simple clicks with the font, colour, size, and thickness.

• Stravant - Model Reflect allows you to reflect objects, I usually use this to reflect walls that I want to be the same depending on how much detail I had added.

• oozledraw toolbar: draw curve/rope allows you to create ropes, curves, or lines to fit your builds, I usually use this for ropes that need to reach long distances.

9 Likes
  • Gap fill for developers like me who are lazy
3 Likes

You should use some plugins listed above with

PartPicker when you want to select a part that have same properties like color,shapes,… and modify it at once, shorten the time to select parts. It helped me a lot

LightEditor helps you to select a particular pointlight/surfacelight/spotlight faster

PartCounter Shows how many basepart in advance, help you to balance part count in buildings

ResizeAlign Helps you to align parts together by resizing the selected parts, helps you to algn things which is kind of impossible

RopeMaster Helps you to create ropes, helpful for creating bridge/wire and stuff

5 Likes

As a builder, I like to use the best and most useless plugins to date. These plugins are great: F3X, GapFill, ResizeAllign, FaceFlip, Archimedes, and Studio Build Suite. SBS is the most useful because you can change the pivot point of your rotation or movement, it’s really nice for making a good roof.

2 Likes

I recommend you to use

Archimedes Two by Scriptos

Resigne Align by stravant

GapFill by stravant

Model Reflect by stravant (you won’t use this one a lot but still useful when needed)

Studio Build Suite by Fractality (I prefer SBS over F3X but just choose which tools are the best for you)

2 Likes

Archimedes Two
Stravant - GapFill
Stravant - Model Reflect
Load Character Lite
Light Editor
Grow Grass

2 Likes