What are you working on currently? [2016]

Next up: making her fly.

4 Likes

Does it have sound :o?

It does indeed. I haven’t found an audio for the villains/aliens moving yet though. You can check it out.

Getting ready to hide some eggs :grin:

18 Likes

I just can’t get enough of that lighting.

1 Like

With a Sky which is just a blue texture with the same color as the fog. You’re welcome :wink:

4 Likes

Working on Nexus Admin. Got about 35% of the standard commands done, and hope to put into closed beta next week for Innovation Security’s Training Facility.

3 Likes

I suggest making FogStart >20 so there is more of a spectrum in fog. You could play with the GeographicLatitude to get better shadows. And maybe make the ambient a little darker so shadows have more of a contrast.

What method are you using for the sky?

Dunno, try it out, see what it looks like :slight_smile:

P.s I am not saying the lighting atm is bad, it looks great!

1 Like

I think its either a skybox with a solid color as its texture, or what I do, which is placing a part with a sphere mesh infront of the camera, scale the mesh on all axis as needed, works really well. (As you have seen with my “custom” skybox(s))

Yeah I was going to ask him what method he was using.

Erm…?

You’re welcome?

Ohhhh haha. Yeah I suggest using the mesh method and making the mesh part slightly transparent to merge the skybox and 360 fog.

Made this: Roblox Dev T-Shirt - Roblox (Still pending moderation at time of posting, I will put it on sale when it is approved.) Ok, approved. Price is 20 Robux.
blob.png
And yes, it was uploaded to the group rather than to my account. I will leave it up to Whimzee what he does with the sales.

Edit: By the way, I got the shading template from a friend of mine. I didn’t make it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds shady.

Nah the shading is shady, lego isn’t shady… But then again he is a shady spot because a shady tree is casting its shady shadow on him. LEGOS A SPY!

FIRAH! FIRAH! (watch in full screen)

1 Like

Multi Pong 2 is almost ready - just having art made, fixing bugs as they appear, and adding content.

If anyone wants to test it, you can play here https://www.roblox.com/games/382123970/Multi-Pong-2-Testing.

1 Like

That road looks really dangerous.

Behold the colour picker that transforms colours into brickcolors