What are you working on currently? [2016]

Be careful about posting proof that you’re doing something against a ToS/License on a semi-public forum…

1 Like

Share with us how you will improve it? Its always awesome to have competition

New area for the Full Version of Hexaria:

10 Likes

I feel like these maps would be awesome for some sort of fighting or action/adventure game.

Not that the card game isn’t cool, just an opinion.

1 Like

Have you played the DEMO? It will be very much adventure and action :slight_smile:

Yes. It’s the game where you play with cards right?

Corporations, stocks, trades, “buisness”, guns and burgers. An open world and and open season for profits. Also been redoing eeeeeverything in strobe II.

4 Likes

Sub Rosa?

1 Like

y e

1 Like

Stellar job as always. Liking your post is never enough – a compliment is always in order :P

2 Likes

With tix being removed I needed a way to get something from a showcase/place and decided to add something that was a brilliant idea. It’s not quite done, but I got the basics working today. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Next up: making her fly.

4 Likes

Does it have sound :o?

It does indeed. I haven’t found an audio for the villains/aliens moving yet though. You can check it out.

Getting ready to hide some eggs :grin:

18 Likes

I just can’t get enough of that lighting.

1 Like

With a Sky which is just a blue texture with the same color as the fog. You’re welcome :wink:

4 Likes

Working on Nexus Admin. Got about 35% of the standard commands done, and hope to put into closed beta next week for Innovation Security’s Training Facility.

3 Likes

I suggest making FogStart >20 so there is more of a spectrum in fog. You could play with the GeographicLatitude to get better shadows. And maybe make the ambient a little darker so shadows have more of a contrast.

What method are you using for the sky?

Dunno, try it out, see what it looks like :slight_smile:

P.s I am not saying the lighting atm is bad, it looks great!

1 Like