What are you working on currently? [2016]

The amount of puns here is staggering.

2 Likes

You seem to have missed the game trail with that one.

7 Likes

Despite appearances, the test was successful.

5 Likes

Honestly, you guys deserve to be shot for those disgusting puns.

I was just reaching my pun quota. I should be good fur a while.

2 Likes

Oh deer, i hope i’m not late for the party.

1 Like

deer lord these aweful.

deer lord these puns are off topic

so what’s everyone working on other than puns?

2 Likes

No updates for me specifically, but I noticed ROBLOX has a really cool functional castle gate and drawbridge in one of its template places:

9 Likes

I’ve been working on a bunch of assets for a new game with @AlgyLacey (His previous post of the smooth terrain map is also part of the game).

8 Likes

i’ve been working on a new RPG grid system thing

the UI is temporary

7 Likes

I added on 10 measures to a song that was only 40 measures… and that song was part of my midterm grade… about an hour beforehand… when I haven’t slept for 28 hours…

still nailed it tho

1 Like

Finally getting around to releasing an unfurnished version of my cafe along with furniture models to go with it.

Exterior

One of the furniture models

Testing out furniture

You can find these models and more in my inventory if you want to take a closer look at them.

6 Likes

What kind of tycoon is that?

I am loving that bonsai

2 Likes

@AlgyLacey could do a much better job at explaining the very unique aspects of it that separate it from other tycoons, but at its core it’s a farming tycoon.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s correct!

I’ve taken the typical tycoon and given it a lot of twists and turns.
There are three resources, Wood, Ore, and Cash.
Wood and Ore are either collected around the map or produced with machines.
Players grow Crops, which they sell to NPCs for cash.
NPC purchases depend on your selling price, how much is being sold, how nice your shop looks, etc.
All the cash which players earn in each server is called Server Wealth, as this amount grows production bonuses are given to the whole server, and the larger the Server Wealth, the more the town buildings upgrade, looking better/more modern.

@Mistertitanic44

1 Like

NPCs!

44 NPCs CFramed on heartbeat, 60FPS everywhere.

Note, the models are just for testing purposes. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

A GWR Bird class locomotive:

This is my first locomotive with MeshPart use. The boiler and firebox are meshparts that originated as regular parts, the two funnels and the ring around the boiler all originated in kHED.

4 Likes

Oh it’s on now.
right as soon as I’m done with the other 3D modeling work is done. You’re going DOWN

(seriously, looks cool tho, but still gonna have to take you down)