What are you working on currently? [2016]

Nothing can beat the smooth look of untextured parts and meshparts.

Exactly. my older mesh trains were made when material support was out of the question…
which is why my new generation- eh… i literally just lost all interest while writing this sentence. have fun with your trains.

on second thought, i take it back.

fite me

(WIP pic)

1 Like

k

(also wip pic)

2 Likes

hey, wai-
bu-

uh

oh yeah? how long did that take you?
because I’ve only been working about an hour and a half :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only an hour and a half for that?! Damn that’s impressive, you must train a lot.

2 Likes

well yeah, that basic shape of it is the easy bit. it’s why i can model a gun like this one

in under a few hours
is it good enough for a rough draft for further critique? yeah.
is it ready to be put into roblox? not really

Not exactly working on this currently, but I run an automated spam cleaner for [Trade.] (Trade. - Roblox) and I noticed that the comment bots are trying to invade groups too:

3 Likes

I wish you luck with that. Once the bots find a bypass for your filter it’s going to be hell.

I constantly monitor it, and update it if need be. It’s been through quite a few filter updates as people try to bypass it lol.

It’s been running for over a year now and is up to 327,000 deleted posts.

Besides, more than one post isn’t allowed, so should something get by the users won’t see a wall of it.

1 Like

Free from homework and don’t have midterms anytime soon.
I’m enjoying myself a bit too much here

1 Like

Is it weird that i have no idea what anything in that picture is supposed to be?

1 Like

Well those green things are trees and the blue thing in the background is the sky…

Like I could go on but there are plenty of things that you should recognize

1 Like

10 Likes

That plot of land should not be floating.

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/6082e080ab16ede26f6e7be623b61ded

Somebody help

Been working on modeling an iMac for school :slight_smile: It’s a work in progress, but any feedback is really helpful

8 Likes

Alien hybrid DLC that lets you equip dual guns? Yes please :3

1 Like

Lol, It’s funny because regardless of all of the reasons it wouldn’t make sense to do it, there’s this liiiiiiiitle voice inside of me that’s like

do it

there’s a shia in all of us. don’t let your dreams be dreams.

blob.jpg

A daily goal that only lasts one day sounds too short, so I extended it to 46 years.

5 Likes