What are you working on currently? [2016]

Just made them all mountable! :slight_smile: (although pets do require shards to create):

(Wood elves can ride deer)

Some day I’d like to add mounting from player-player (pets are playable in the same way characters are)
The system can already do it easily from the dev console, but the gui’s and consent dialogs get complicated

9 Likes

I’ll pay 5k robux gamepass for a toothless ridable dragon in game.

3 Likes

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many animal types I want to add!!! :DDD
I could add a thousand more realistic animals and the game’s load time wouldn’t be affected because I set everything up to only replicate when needed.

2 Likes

That’s what I do :smiley:

1 Like

dang… i should do that…
with nearing 60+ CSG tanks and all…
are you using insertservice to load them in?

I’m redoing the whole thing properly anyways. I just wanted to show what I could create in 10 minutes.

:heart_eyes: purdy

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Getting a Riders of Icarus vibe from all the mounts :P Hopefully the combat system turns out better than theirs’ though.

i’m pretty sure that’s the ultimate sign of approval.
three crying face emojis from roblox staff.

4 Likes

When your teacher requires you to model your team’s robot and allows you to use Roblox.

Still have to add a lot more. I need to finish it by November 17th.

5 Likes

Nicer armor

6 Likes

I just made this string pattern:

%#(%d%d)([%s?]-[%w?%p?]+)

But then I realized it didn’t work like how I needed it work. :frowning:

1 Like

Been busy working on BlendBlox, added a small key press displayer like Blenders (mostly pointless however its kinda needed for when I make my progress-showcase video of it) as well as working color picker, color painter, material picker and material painter and working on a drop down material selection with working search bar.

1 Like

TheMirror.png
You’ll never know until I say so >u<

2 Likes

I’m just being smushing.“Easter egg in my game”

2 Likes

dear lord is that vex robot parts?

high school engineering course 'nam flashbacks

1 Like

Properly did the M200 rechamber animation. Almost 40 minutes of work for about 1.5 seconds worth of animation

ft. Speed video http://youtu.be/0WRK_YhTUS4

4 Likes

you should make it snap release instead of slowly putting it back

From what I understand the M200 isn’t spring-loaded like that. If it was built like that I don’t think manually rechambering after each shot would be needed as the force of the bullet’s explosion would knock back the spring and release the empty bullet casings & load in the next bullet. (AKA how most rifles work)

1 Like