What are you working on currently? [2016]

Yeah, we’re avoiding using too many parts on areas beyond reach. We plan on fiddling with the lighting to dull it down a bit.

Oh wow. Good luck! It’d be neat to see a roleplaying game that utilizes a lot more of the new features roblox has been releasing.

Orange ya glad there’s a color correction effect? ha ha… ha ha ha… ᴵ’ᵐ ˢᵒ ᶫᵒᶰᵉᶫʸ

3 Likes

I am. I find it appealing. Now citrus down and stop with these terrible puns before someone goes bananas.

2 Likes

whelp, you’ve got me beet. i figured sooner or later that response would turnip
oh well… i do enjoy these corny jokes.
sorry, these must be an a-salt on your sense of humor.
i suppose i should a-peas the masses and stop.

1 Like

Lettuce settle down with our plums.

2 Likes

Do you even carrot all about our puns?

2 Likes

Nacho job to say that.

2 Likes

Looks like hes getting Jalapeño business…

5 Likes

pls no I just want to look at cool things no more puns. a part of me dies when I come check this thread when it has 7 new posts and they’re all puns.

6 Likes

Finally got a working solution for a UI scaler that scales any UI dynamically based on a ratio.

4 Likes

In that case, I’m re hauling a year old model I made on Roblox, W.I.P.

Summary

Summary

1 Like

i guess you could say that feeling is…
Pun-bearable.
i just had a side project/concept fall apart… soo… i’ve got nothing to show… sorry man

1 Like

Wow. Even the CSG version of that looks stunning. Can’t wait to see it in-game!

1 Like

That got me inspired to do my own little thing. A few minutes of coding later, and:

2016-11-04_00-32-36.gif

15 Likes

I’m starting to hate myself (I’ve spent almost 2 hours on this less than 2 second animation) but I think it’s finally ready to be called “complete”.

I’m focusing on it so much because I predict that this will be the main sniper to use for montages and stuff which means I have to make it as perfect as I can.

http://i.imgur.com/W4Bzpk7.gif

3 Likes

I don’t usually build.
Now I do…

7 Likes

Looks like I gotta do some more text effects to best you guys. q.q

"I do not always build, but when I do

hey, that’s pretty good!"

4 Likes

I feel like the barrel should dip a bit when you shove the bolt back in place to re-chamber the gun.

1 Like