What are you working on currently? [2016]

Someone else told me it should dip down lmao.

I’m trying to take suggestions but a decent amount of them contradict.

I agree it should dip, but yet again when in doubt you can look at a triple A titled game and see how they approached it.

gimmeeeee

That’s not how bridges work!11!!!

It’s a waste of money to put part of the truss itself on land.

3 Likes

Add me on Skype and I’ll talk to you about it. Shadowraix is my username.

That’s actually what I do lol. MW2 is Kinetic Code’s biggest inspiration

Wasn’t that a Cyanide and Happiness short
EDIT: Yay for discord making me think a post from a month ago was recent

1 Like

I’m not denying it.
but rest assured i will get to the bottom if it, and i will make this thread great again!

#gregtame2016

Redecorated the Mystery Shack for election week, based on this screenshot:

4 Likes

A radial thing!

1 Like

Looks rad!

3 Likes

I think that is a new degree of puns.

4 Likes

I’m just trying to get a better angle.

3 Likes

Ya… I don’t have a pun to reply with. So here my attempt at copying something that @LeitrisArcade did with the PlaybackLoudness update.

I don’t have any real use for the place file. If you want to adapt it for anything, go ahead. It only works in “Run” rather than “Play Solo”.
Pootis Man Test.rbxl (12.0 KB)

5 Likes

RIP headphone users…

I am a headphone user… I just run my headphones at 3% max volume.

4 Likes

As do all of us who like having eardrums still by the time we turn 30

1 Like

omg the ending with the explosions

Starting to really hate development right now. I’ve spend the past two hours integrating the new rig + animation system into Kinetic Code and all I’ve got is a gun that can rechamber. I can’t even look left/right, reload, switch weapons, or sprint.

This is gonna take a lot of work to get working again :confused: I have to undo/redo a lot of optimizations to work with the new rig and so far the new file save size is halved, which I think is probably a good thing for load times.

http://i.imgur.com/oV8H1LH.gif

3 Likes

Just finished an update to my database manager object thingy for my server that almost none of you know about, but I’m happy with the result :slight_smile:

Not roblox again ![|690x287](upload://d4Tf6VkOMuplIPzpRPht7pnWxia.png)

tl;dr: Decreased time to get a row in a table of 2m+ rows from 40 milliseconds to 0.06 milliseconds.

1 Like