What are you working on currently? [2016]

Loving it!

So thats where your fallout project went? :open_mouth:
Cool!

Yep haha, I hit a little bit of a wall with that, there’s a lot of work involved in making the world, making items and NPC’s so I decided to give it a rest. I’m totally up for revisiting it sometime or working on it with someone again, It’d be a shame to see it go to waste! I know you were interested so we’ll have to see what happens :slight_smile:

This thing works on the same engine pretty much, with a few tweaks of course, so there’s interaction/conversations/weapons/effects and such.

1 Like

Holy smokes, I’m amazed you were able to successfully union those drapes (I think that’s what they’re called) in screenshots 4&5. Everything else looks great, but those in particular stand out because of how difficult they must have been to make.

SHARE A LINK LINK LINK LINK !!!
:heart_eyes:

THIS. IS. EPIC.

Seriously, some amazing quality building there.

OH MY GOD I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT INGAME

Is it open right now?

Pew pew

11 Likes

Nope, but I’ll definitely post an update when it is (soon!™)

:open_mouth: are those weapons and stuff imported or did you build them yourself?

DUUUUUUUUUUDE THAT IS AWESOME.
If you ever need any help with that, hit me up.

400r to play rite? Rite? Ok, here take me money I wanna play this.

Holy crap. That is sick, I can’t wait.

Lol…

If you are interested in Dev I post a ton on my Twitter @scriptonroblox and I tweet whenever I live stream my Dev.

Don’t have time for social media (No really I don’t.)

How did you get that skybox?

Its not a skybox.

Is it an inverted sphere with a decal?

I think he’s using this method.

2 Likes

I just made them pretty quickly, not as detailed as I could have gone but it’s alright I’m not going for an FPS. Just a bunch of cylinders and stuff, not too hard to make!