What are you working on currently? [2016]

Every thing you need to know about blender, how to use it, tips, cheats, life hacks, can all be found here.

2 Likes

new thruster effects

particles get… difficult when you’re working on a scale where 1 stud = 4 meters…

4 Likes

They look great though.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be 4 studs = 1 meter? Or did you scale down?

1 Like

actually, my normal scale is 1 meter = 5 studs, but for the sake of having large areas to work with w/o the old “i went to far, now it’s buggy” glitches, i scaled it down by a factor of 20, causing 1 stud to equal 4 meters.

so now, instead of only being able to work with 25 square kilometers of space, i can do up to 6400, allowing me to have much more… stuff to do.

http://puu.sh/oMpzi/63c4072b36.webm

Still some issues with feet placement. I think the editor might be losing random poses…

4 Likes
1 Like

More optimizations (60fps and strong :smiley: ) as well as the new (and now animated) AKM from VordonZon. Tomorrow I work on bug fixes and rotating the wrists. Pictures taken in 1440p so you can click+zoom for all the details :slight_smile:

9 Likes

http://puu.sh/oMssn/c28b7a3177.webm

Had some fun with effects. Back to real work now!

7 Likes

Final update on motorcycle, stuck on it because I can’t find any good reference photos for the inner workings of the bike to get a good idea of how I need to model everything…

#2 Hour model and texture of Dreg the Chill Dragon.
######(He needs a real name)

And if you want to texture the dragon yourself, here's the template. ![|500x500](upload://rVxjIwyqCvVEDnHWwUahlrmtP4N.png) ![|500x500](upload://9WUFhiQzeOWAFLJwo4o0HCDnESS.png) For a bit more help.. here's my solid color so you know what goes where.. ![|500x500](upload://qe0L1WFYsLoPVR692kTIZkWERIY.png)

If you happen to make a retexture of the dragon, send me a PM with the image and I’ll add it to my upload list when meshes are out.

1 Like

You need to work on your uv mapping more

Yeeeeeah, I’m still learning.

multi-turret ship goodness of course

1 Like

Rain. I made some rain. Only problem is it’s pretty rough to use on a scale much bigger than the demo place.

10 Likes

I’m working on some unofficial ROBLOX Wallpaper in my spare time.

9 Likes

→ Almost a month into R15 dev’ing and converting
“Are we really going to use it, then?”

Equivalent feelers of this:
lotr meme 17.PNG

2 Likes

I wonder where i’ve seen that before :wink:

I love it.

black and white color correction is out : D

I’m going to have fun with these shaders and stuff as they’re released

7 Likes

Got bored and started doing some stuff with terrain… not 100% sure what to use this for yet or what the rest will look like.

2 Likes