What are you working on currently? (2018)

SWEETNESS LEVEL IS OVER 9000!

10 Likes

I think I got diabetes from just looking at that…

7 Likes

Ah! I see. Very unique and creative use of reactor byproducts! I like the idea of routing a reactor’s residue/byproduct into thrusters to use as thrust. Very ingenious.

2 Likes

Not much to post about right now for me. Just a logo refresh.
Before in Paint.net, after in Photoshop:

1 Like

Ma eyez, ma brainz!

2 Likes

@cowbear16 and my game, Floopcity, is finally entering a free public beta next weekend! :slight_smile:

Rather than write a long post here, I made a separate thread. If you’re interested please take a look!

1 Like

Dabbled at playing a test of this game, it’s real enjoyable, puts a twist on the whole knife thing tbh!

1 Like

You made that text in paint.net?

No. Font was from dafont. Had to do some ugly stuff to get the gradient that left behind aliasing.

Ah, that makes a lot more sense.

Tried to make it as HD as I possibly could…

Made a lot of changes to the ammo, radar, and the time limit/score limit.

4 Likes

UI looks a lot more cleaner now. though if you want to go even further, you could actually combine the health and ammo into a single ui element (the ammo counter be inside the circle).

1 Like

45 Likes

Made 2 more unique attacks for the Ether Guardian to use during the different boss phases.
These will probably be used during the middle (2nd) phase of the boss fight.

https://gfycat.com/UnlawfulGregariousGharial

https://gfycat.com/SoggyDizzyAmmonite

7 Likes

Not my idea, it’s just a variation of a typical fusion rocket design.

Made a place to present my engines in, as this looks much better than just the plain skybox I used to present them in. I think it turned out great! The engine shed is based on the real one in Roosendaal.

Currently featured here are the NS 2200, the NS 2400 and the NS 2600.
Clicking on the engine will link you to the tweet with more detail about this engine.

Opinions and possible improvements are always welcome!

10 Likes

I’ve made a big start on the first bit of land for my project Legend of the Eldritch. :smiley:

The piece highlighted in yellow is what I’m currently making.

Really proud of the results so far :smile: Can’t wait to see the final result lol

7 Likes

This definitely looks neat. Will this be a showcase, or something for a game?

Starting to build out the cockpit for the weird spaceship thing. I haven’t added much detail yet. At the end of the day, I want a really cool and functional cockpit. Lots of cool displays and stuff. Here are some rough renders of it so far:

In Studio:

It’s flying:

21 Likes

Added a custom skybox for Firestorm, and some frontend stuff for event-driven background elements for songs, built on top of the tutorial text event framework. This made me finally get around to learning TweenService, and I can’t believe I hadn’t used it before!

6 Likes