What are you working on currently? (2019)

I don’t think Ive posted here before, so I’d like to make an entry for this year. I’ve been working for hours redoing my race designs and clothing meshes. My community has been cooking up some amazing characters using these.

Community made characters

I also decided to try out Future is bright V16 with my new house and models. I think it looks pretty good :slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes

Currently creating enemy A.I. for OOF Man
I tried to make so each enemy had a different pattern or strategy (13 Completed, 6 incomplete)

Patterns shown in video

Cyborg:

• Shoots every 0.7 seconds if nearby
  • Starts running in your direction if it detects a presence by 160 studs
  • Almost Immortal the only way of killing it is by jumping on it’s head

Redcliff Archer:

• Shoots every 1 second if nearby
  • Runs away from you

Archer:

• Basically a simple version of the archer that doesn’t flee

Techno Wizard:

• if you’re 80 studs away from him, he will shoot bullets
  • if you’re 70 studs or less away from him, he will summon lightning bolts
4 Likes

Working on Dumbledore’s office from the Harry Potter movies. It has always been my favorite place of the books and movies, and holds a special place in my heart. I’m hoping it’s going to be interactive, so that people can explore and learn a bit about the magical world and Dumbledore’s history.

Everything you see here is complex csg (including the chair and desk), nothing is a mesh but the griffin statue and the books on the shelves.

29 Likes

Some sorta preview of something I’m working on with a friend.

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: What’s with all of the random flags recently?

Working on Wildlife

13 Likes

I’m working on a zombie game that is somewhat supposed to give you a feel of the 2010 - 2013 era feel of zombie games, but much more advanced, optimised and really smart AI.
The goal of the game is to survive for 5 minutes, then escape with an vehicle and or scenario to happen in order to ensure your survival.
It consists of up to 4 playable game modes right now and distinct variants of special infected.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on writing a C# library for loading Roblox model/place files. It supports both the binary format (*.rbxm, *.rbxl) and the XML format (*.rbxmx, *.rbxlx)

It also provides fully functional implementations for most of Roblox’s datatypes (such as CFrame, Vector3, UDim2, etc)

You can check it out here:

2 Likes

Video not loading :grimacing:

5 Likes

Odd, maybe that fixed it?

2 Likes

It works for me now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

havent properly built in a long while now, it feels good to be back.

10 Likes

Currently taking baby steps at programming web servers for my backend infrastructure.

3 Likes

Just an advice, but I don’t think you’d want to show your own IP address anywhere. Might be a great idea to change the picture in your post with the same picture but with the IP part hidden.

Fair point, but that’s not the response header, (sent from the remote server) rather the request headers sent from the Roblox server - and possibly that ip now points to entirely something else.

(And iirc, even if that was my ip, right now the same device would have a different address due to the fact that ip addresses are dynamic for most home connections)

Nevertheless, thanks to the good soul who did that for me

1 Like

This is what I ended off at yesterday, I’ll definitely be continuing this build as i think it looks pretty nice so far :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Working on some exciting stuff :eyes:

15 Likes

Poor fella, didn’t make it very long. At least he’s on display now.

13 Likes

Made a fanart for Vehicle Simulator featuring one of the cars you can drive ingame!

14 Likes

look ma, i rediscovered FIB!

11 Likes