What are you working on currently? (2019)

I wanted to make some 2D platformer water for the fun of it. I ended up doing it in the hackiest way possible. Looks alright from the proper angle lmao.

19 Likes

If this is forā€¦ :hammer: :eyes: things are about to get lit :boom: :laughing:

2 Likes

Was looking at pictures of my old builds. I donā€™t know why but I was embarrassed by it.
Current style

This is a teahouse built yesterday, it is still a WIP.
Hereā€™s an old build
37%20AM
Back then I thought my building was good when I finished up the house.

5 Likes

Thursday night / early Friday morning:

Sunday night / early Monday morning:

If you want to see some still screenshots of the map, you can check it out here:
https://imgur.com/a/WCOJTwX

And donā€™t forget to follow me on Twitter @GuestCapone !

16 Likes

I always wanted to create something like this theme! how big are you making the map?

Iā€™m not too sure yet, but I want to do at least four blocks as well as a surrounding layer.

1 Like

It flies! Finally starting to come together, piece by piece.:airplane:

16 Likes

Please, release this. Itā€™s great.

Just a game with tons of running and more competitive effect of course. Players could use perks while competing for their best time results and places.

I hope it looks good.
Have a nice day everyone :herb:

3 Likes

Do you use LockedToPart property on your afterburner particles?
Right now they seem to not catch up with the vehicle a bit, appearing and reappearing.
If youā€™d lock them to the part theyā€™re emitted from, you could polish their look a bit more, and then just adjust Acceleration property based on the jetā€™s speed.

I am using LockedToPart. I think itā€™s because Iā€™m running it in Studio.

Finished the teahouse with the be-friendable NPC and some part materials.

9 Likes

Oh, if thatā€™s the case, you might have a bit too low Rate. Acceleration and LifeTime could be adjusted as well if youā€™d like to have a more steady effect.
If youā€™d balance those out, there should be no ā€œflickering orbā€ effect, and the afterburner would look smooth.

2019-12-04_00-14-49
I wrote a thing that takes a MeshPart or Union and dynamically cuts it into cubes.

2019-12-03_23-15-38

The only thing I canā€™t seem to do is easily get the color of specific regions of the MeshPart.
Itā€™s still pretty cool though :smile:

2019-12-04_00-18-40
The 3D rasterizing itself is imperfect, but the effect is still the same.

10 Likes

Machine Making Game!

14 Likes

Iā€™m currently working on some new weapons for [Big Paintball](šŸ–ļø BIG Paintball! - Roblox)

Simple re-texture of the Tempered AK

Along with a personal project in learning texturing in Substance Painter! I present Roseā€™s Sword from Steven Universe!

Twitter Post about it: https://twitter.com/Ellzd_/status/1201839447618281472

11 Likes

Jedi Temple guard head morph.

11 Likes

Lots of stuff is currently being made,but most of them are just technical updates like zombies and skeletons can now jump or most of the enemies at the Menacing Mageā€™s level can no longer move if itā€™s over 20 studs away from you in height

remember that boring light sphere pet that I posted once and it was never talked about again because of how boring it was?
BORING
well, one of the noobā€™s friends decided to help him on his adventure, now the light pet model is a guest holding a torch, just a small detail, but I think itā€™s worth it :smile:
not%20boring

3 Likes

As triangle terrain isnā€™t often the most fun thing to work with, I decided make a plugin to fix that. My plugin easily allows users to easily draw and edit placed triangles, paint colors, grow, and more!

Creating and editing triangles as simple as clicking points and dragging them to their desired location.

You can grow, shrink, smooth, and paint your triangles.

It also looks great when mixed with the new smooth terrain grass!

If youā€™d like to check out the plugin, hereā€™s the link: Terrain Mesher - Roblox

51 Likes

Please send me the link to this masterpiece. Ever since I joined roblox Iā€™ve been waiting for it