What are you working on currently? (2020)

Playing around with the new lighting :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Sneak peek of my latest work! Working on a speed boost spell (when you select it, not when you click), and a fireball spell currently. Love the way they’re turning out.

5 Likes

Yooo, driving in VR?

(30 chars)

1 Like

It isn’t a driving game, but it is a VR game. There isn’t a whole lot public yet, and that is intentional.

1 Like

breadline now comes with night vision

18 Likes

The buildings I got done last week (excluding bottom pic.) Very busy so few updates.

If you’re wondering what this project is about, it’s a brand new post-apocalyptic open-world experience coming to Roblox - a first of it’s kind in a sense.

Join the Discord for more updates: Discord

25 Likes

The Pita Gameshow!

• The First Show Date Is Not Released Yet!
  • More Details Soon!
  • Small Streamers Will Stream It!

Favorite The Game Here And Follow To Get Notified When The Shows Are!

1 Like

I was recently busy because of school, so my updates will be slower from now on.

• Added new explosive weapons and a throwing knife
  • The game is now called Hunger Games: Reimagined after some voting on the discord server

• Made a logo for the new name
    Logo Logo_Short

• Added atmosphere transition based on biomes

9 Likes

Was doing some more effects on spells and it’s interesting what you can do when you pay attention to the little details! Here’s a video showing the new speed boost spell and a fireball!

7 Likes

just making some terrain for fun and possibly a portfolio.
took me about 8 hours.

13 Likes

We at Terminal Studios have been working on a small showcase nicked named Star Dust, which is a precursor to our latest project: Among the Stars.

Inspired by Space Station 13, Hellion, and Space Engineers we are looking to bring to life a new round-based space station RP game that is wrapped in a universe of our making.

Anyone is free to check our work out here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5162595436/Terminal-Studios-Portfolio-Portal

Star Dust is just an early work designed to reflect a small handful of features we’re working on for ATS. You can read more about it on the portfolio :stuck_out_tongue:

We appreciate any feedback you guys provide!

42 Likes

I decided to make some music for my class, since we are graduating Grade 8 in this Covid pandemic. Some friends are not going to the same high-school as others, and we could’ve spent more time together.

This song signifies my feelings for my classmates that are not going to the same school again:

Made on SoundTrap, named “Left”.
This is my first time making lyrics, so there might need to be some improvement.

29 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop.

9 Likes

just been working on a MMORPG solo dev.
Legend of Roblox RPG if you’re interested in working on it too…

15 Likes

Haven’t been on Roblox for a while, but since all the cool lighting updates have come out since I left I decided to come back and make something cool with them.

Hope you like them :smile:

47 Likes

Could use those as desktop backgrounds, really cool!

1 Like

been working on stuff like this for a while:D

24 Likes

Inspiration from Firewatch by any chance?

3 Likes

Of course :slight_smile: , one of my favourite games.

Juice box

62 Likes