What are you working on currently? (2020)

Spent the day working on a new portfolio website. I’m pretty happy with it!
You can check it out here! https://gril.me

Supports mobile really well!

17 Likes

My prison game
Some parts are dark but they are being corrected

54 Likes

I got burnt out on my other build so I made a van based on one I saw on Google Maps. The building style is inspired by the cars from this game

Annotation 2020-08-31 203006
Annotation 2020-08-31 203018

7 Likes

made a tree :3

33 Likes

Made a quick ice/lightning power move, this is just how it will look like and not the complete, coded power.

Screenshot

10 Likes

Making a map based on Naruto, all 5 villages.
Iwagakure finished so far.

63 Likes

I can see a lot of details missing from the tower if you are doing a show case or sothing just add all the details possible

I’m working on a prison type game this is the old city

But we started over with the map so… yea

26 Likes

We are making similar games. Maybe we should collaborate?

Made a random shape generator, but I was actually trying to make worley noise.

21 Likes

I definitely have too much time on my hands.

38 Likes

I used to draw things like that - just a pencil and a blank page and simple strokes making something interesting. I love it! :smiley:

3 Likes

looks great. its like the jailbreak prison but better

2 Likes

That is something obvious. i said custom materials, from the road, reflecting an environment since roblox doesn’t reflect from parts

1 Like

So now I actually made worley noise :slight_smile:

I’ll go ahead and opensource it too:

27 Likes

thats actually incredible serious gta5 Euphoria vibes

Was this inspired by a Call of Duty mission with the AC130? It feels very similar…

Here is what this ended up turning into. No idea how far I’ll get into developing this but I’m working on it every day currently. If you’d like to become a tester, just shoot a PM.

17 Likes

Right on the money. In fact, the Modern Warfare series introduced me to AC-130s, in which I’ve come to love ever since, which is why I’ve made one in Roblox.

1 Like

A test for my new signature (The thing at the end of it is supposed to be a tophat)

7 Likes