What are you working on currently? (2020)

Just 2 days (the prison because the details is the second day).

:wink:

3 Likes

back on working on my post-apocalyptic game (based slightly off of Last of Us)

here’s one of the 10-15 buildings within one of the maps in-game, this is the university map.

34 Likes

Just after one month of no news, another update! A closer look at Ruby Street and Peace Park, with more detailed buildings.

i also feel like it’s quite late to mention that… i don’t know how to script and i don’t have any team to work with, not sure what i should do about that ;(

17 Likes

We are a small team of 3 developers, and we have just launched our first big game, Insane Obstacles. Its a game where each round, someone is eliminated, and the last person standing wins. We would love to have feedback on it!

23 Likes

This is actually pretty dope, I could see this in some sort of shooter as maybe a killstreak or an ability.

2 Likes

Irish plains.

My portfolio:

21 Likes

Wanted to practice my UI work and showcase how powerful ROBLOX’s UI tools really are.

This was entirely created with Frames and UI Constraints - No image labels.

38 Likes

This was like a month ago, but I made a floating island for my showcase game. I would still have to work on a new update for this floating island showcase game as I’m gonna think of new stuff that I should add. Don’t mind the free mesh and model of my dragon that I used. Lol

Edited: I wanna also put my muscle dragon model I made. I was a fan of muscle and muscle dragon, so I can make one with using Part, MeshPart(it used Roblox’s head mesh), and UnionPart. They do have pupils but they can always be staring at me, so that’s why I added them.

Oh and uh… Some of my muscle dragon models still use the old muscle dragon model template. I will have to update them unless it will be painful to change with the new muscle dragon model template. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

just playing around with lasted roblox tech uwu

note this rtx is free model

10 Likes

More information on this on my portfollio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post link if you want to advertise your game correctly sir, we do not want to search for your profile in Roblox or anythign to access in it.

A UI concept I created for a group, based off a cloud. I added a circle on a frame, and into the spiral of circles I went.

30 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with large-scale worlds that feel infinite. In this scope, I’m going for a sort of dreamy not-sure-if-this-is-real vibe.

No matter how far out you go, you will never see the edge of the terrain, but there is a world border though. The size of this is r=4096 studs

I got away with it by actually shaping my triangle terrain like a bowl and building it radially.

Players don’t notice the slightly increasing angle of the hills because it’s stretched over such a huge area, and it allows me to occlude the terrain at long distance a bit more easily when coupled with an Atmosphere.

13 Likes

Please show lighting settings.:slight_smile:

yeah sure i can guide u how to do something like this just dm me in diskod G00GLE#0001

He do floop and vibe

@EgoMoose, Is this what you wanted?

One final thing I ask before I end off. If any readers have access to r15 early and are trying this IK out with it, please tweet me pics @EgoMoose.

17 Likes

Wow! How did you do something like that?

I made some sushi c:

31 Likes

I guess im working on a gun system, it’s pretty cool:

12 Likes

22 Likes