What are you working on currently? (2020)

I’ve been experimenting with large-scale worlds that feel infinite. In this scope, I’m going for a sort of dreamy not-sure-if-this-is-real vibe.

No matter how far out you go, you will never see the edge of the terrain, but there is a world border though. The size of this is r=4096 studs

I got away with it by actually shaping my triangle terrain like a bowl and building it radially.

Players don’t notice the slightly increasing angle of the hills because it’s stretched over such a huge area, and it allows me to occlude the terrain at long distance a bit more easily when coupled with an Atmosphere.

13 Likes

Please show lighting settings.:slight_smile:

yeah sure i can guide u how to do something like this just dm me in diskod G00GLE#0001

He do floop and vibe

@EgoMoose, Is this what you wanted?

One final thing I ask before I end off. If any readers have access to r15 early and are trying this IK out with it, please tweet me pics @EgoMoose.

17 Likes

Wow! How did you do something like that?

I made some sushi c:

31 Likes

I guess im working on a gun system, it’s pretty cool:

12 Likes

22 Likes

I’ve been very busy with IRL stuff. my motherboard died. and to top it off, burnout printer in my head has been working overtime…

BUT

I’ve been able to get that fixed, and focus on work… for a little bit at least.
First off, i conquered messaging service!

Edgeworks now has a main menu. I’ll start to work on the server browser soon™

Roblox VR really hates surface GUIs. so I had to make my own custon GUI system… again…
Also, found the menu music in the APM… i’m surprised. most stuff in the APM is too… not with my vision. but this was dead on!

You can see exactly when the main menu version went live… yikes

Also, Edgeworks is now the Nicest game on roblox.

16 Likes

You can watch the video in 4K
if you wanna get the model it is still free and available except the ISS.

35 Likes

Constraint-based Vehicle chassis, Being used in an extremely large-scale open world game.

Same chassis being used on a Semi Truck:

Terrain is just me playing around with different methods of making very large amounts of smooth terrain in a short amount of time.

21 Likes

Looks great! Impressed by it’s ability to handle the smooth terrain.

2 Likes

RIP mother board. We will remember for forever. :pensive:

1 Like

Hey! I’m very happy to tell you that the game is open! You can check it out:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5276479759/Roblox-Wipeout-Free-Roam

There might be some bugs since it’s newly released, but I hope you’d like it! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I updated the pixel arts and added some more pixel arts today!

12 Likes

A cemetery image

8 Likes

10/10 best cemetery ever. Where are the gravestones?

3 Likes

I am still working on them I just started this on thursday.

1 Like

I’m working on getting better at making swords.

8 Likes