What are you working on currently? (2020)

Working on my Gun Engine!
:smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts, am glad you find it interesting.

I actually did some rather light visual guidance using the glue surface texture (And if needed, different colored bricks) to highlight where the next bump, ramp, etc is at. I wanted it to be as subtle as possible and it appears that everybody knows where to go with them; however if it gets bad I’ll switch to a neon texture to highlight where to go.

1 Like

Revamping my previous UI designs for a group I’m working with, here’s a police CAD/MDT GUI, along with a few other goodies.

20 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts as well, I appreciate it.

As I said with Anquilis I did some visual guidance using glue surface textures and if needed different color bricks to highlight where you need to go next while still being subtle and not out of place. I also found that people for the most part figured out rather quickly on where to go, but I’ll gladly make it more visible if need be. (Don’t really get a lot of players telling me if visual guidance is an issue as lots of people don’t provide feedback)

1 Like

Making some better UI for a group I work for. One of my first major UI projects I’ve been hired at but it’s looking much better than their old one. Importing this part of it and making it work tomorrow so I might post some pictures and videos of it in the works.

7 Likes

Roblox-ECS, an Entity Component System engine focused on code performance and maintainability

In development, expect bugs :smile:

I’m using to develop my game

7 Likes

:open_mouth:
That looks really cool! Really fits a story game like a glove.
In most museums you will find dinosaur skeletons (Maybe it could be part of the story) or mummies and things like that, however if you’re looking for a less typical interior, I think it’d be wise to find what kind of museum you’re looking for, e.g. an art museum, a history museum, a museum from a certain period (like a war museum) or something like that, and the rest will follow :smiley:
Now do what you wanna do for the interior, it’ll look great I’m sure. As long as there’s a good story :smile:

1 Like

I think I finished my billiard room for my showcase game. Now, I’ll be happy to announce the release date. I spent yesterday working on this brand new room that I made. This is the best update I ever made. Oh, and did you notice that there is a cue stick and billiard ball holder stand? It’s where you can place your cue stick and billiard ball including cue ball on it. Even, it has a billiard rack! There is another optional holder that you can place a cue sticker under the pool table as well. :8ball:

Note: Billiard table is unplayable because it has no script. Billiard balls are also anchored to prevent some part pieces from falling off. There are also an unboxed billiard ball packages that were behind the studio camera but you will see it in the game! There is also a yellow, red, and black ball in the background.

6 Likes

23 Likes

The low rider tank

14 Likes

I recently made chat admin commands for the admins of my game! (Sit, kill and kick!)

5 Likes

Capture
spooky seasons here bois

14 Likes

That looks really good! However, some of the ends of the bones look really sharp. Is that supposed to happen?

And yes, it’s sp :o2:oky season! :bone:

MP5K

13 Likes

A futuristic revolver.

24 Likes

Just finished making a little low-part outdoor set.

It’s completely free to use if you’d like to check it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“The clock is ticking away, only in one revolution.”

8 Likes

I HAD THE SAME IDEA AS YOU! CAN I HELP YOU?
i will make it epic

2 Likes

Yeah, What can you do, Code, Build, ui?

1 Like

Dropped the trailer for a Naval Warfare inspired game I’m working on!

35 Likes