What are you working on currently? (2020)

The final result of a build battle with the theme of Halloween- I chose a floating and wonky haunted house as my build. We had an hour to plan and build something with a team of three, and our team won!

There’s many things to improve, like adding textures, improving lighting, and changing the skybox- but I’m okay with what I have right now. :jack_o_lantern:

(Hosted by @Craftero using the Roblox Events program)

Edit: Apparently Craftero also decided to post it on their Twitter!

Happy Halloween!
:ghost:

27 Likes

Made a diorama as part of the aforementioned build battle, and wound up finding a triangle terrain plugin I absolutely loved and would highly recommend.

The game’s open source so you can steal assets for your own projects or whatever.

18 Likes

A island but it has different biomes.

8 Likes

could I ask how you were able to make the wings and the wing membranes? This looks amazing and I’m making something similar.

working on a render of coca cola

17 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween Skeleton skin:

33 Likes

I made some kind of boss music

10 Likes

finished render

15 Likes

I recently working on my muscle dragon with a new chest body. I’m a fan of a dragon with muscle. So, I made this but it was created back in December 31st, 2019.

5 Likes

Foreign Outsider - now with slightly adjusted rhythm, tempo and mix(to make it slightly more ambient).

9 Likes

46 Likes

I was making weapon models for my game but I got sidetracked…

17 Likes

This project is a bit old, but still pretty cool. I made this system during on the day of RDC game jam (sadly I was not invited, so I couldn’t submit it), and it somehow ended up aligning pretty well with the theme 2020 vision. It’s inspired by the quantum mayhem in Outer Wilds. It’s roughly based on the idea of quantum superposition, with the orb inhabiting all possible positions simultaneously until it is observed.

EDIT: If you are interested, PM me, and I’ll send you the place file. I don’t think it’s stable enough to post publicly.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Great job! This is quite an insane build, any estimated time of when you will publish this because I would love to play it!

Great job! I really love this music. I think it has a good tune.

very amazing build!!! i love the snow

1 Like

here’s some progress for the pets i’m working on for a group

21 Likes

Here are few things I am working on

3 Likes