What are you working on currently? (2020)

Yes, we’re testing ambience with the new lighting system.

Alternate lighting setting.

18 Likes

nah it will look bad if i make the explosion bigger

Just finished a song I was working on…but I don’t really like how it came out, but at least it gave me a realization of more features in Logic Pro X that I didn’t even know existed!

6 Likes

There is never enough of rainy weather.

30 Likes

I had it privated while I was asleep. I’ll open it again and keep it open longer to account for time zone discrepancies

So the first version of the Easy ‘‘Mini-Obby’’ was too too short and I’m making it even longer to have more fun :–)

also if you want read something about this here is a link on it

I can’t tell when game will be out but i hope i will make it until christmas.

4 Likes

New NS 3700 model for the game Streamlined! These locomotives were first built in 1911 and only one survives today. Was interesting making a locomotive that isn’t British for a change.

18 Likes

I always wonder… how do ya’ll always make your trains look so… clean and crisp? Is it all color choice and detail highlighting?

Best i ever managed looked like this…

13 Likes

Colour choice and material choice. Using 40,40,40 for the black so it’s not too light nor too dark, allowing for the detail to become more visible. Also metal material for the locomotive and glass for reflective components (i.e. pipework and dome).

Based the livery for this one on the sole survivor (NS 3737) as well if that helps!

5 Likes

Created a little transition, with falling blocks. It follows a simple math pattern to fall the way it does.

21 Likes

I have nothing to do here except for taking some photographs.

16 Likes

10 Likes

woah seems like noobs are going shopping.

1 Like

Recently made these 2 very unique Trans Europ Express trains, left to right VT11.5 and SBB RAm TEE

21 Likes

Working on a co-op game prototype, still need to think a little over what I can do with it.
shatter your mind in two separate forms and overcome the walls that surround you

11 Likes

Very smooth great work! Out of curiosity, are you implementing anything like NetworkOwner, or just each client purely owns whatever is already local? Do clients only tell the server, or all clients?

1 Like

For the first time, that’s surprisingly good, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Took a break from scripting and made a dark alleyway

12 Likes

Hope you have a happy holidays for what is coming up.

I am not working on anything now, so my last/first major build was an old type of church, that I think I didn’t do too bad on. I just want to know what you guys think of it and what I should correct about it.

Front: Roblox (gyazo.com)

Side: Roblox (gyazo.com)

Back: Roblox (gyazo.com)

Inside: Roblox (gyazo.com)
Inside: Roblox (gyazo.com)

This is what I based the inside and outside of my church off of, since I am not very creative.

Outside: church - Bing images and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)

Inside: black old church inside - Bing images and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)

Please do as much constructive criticism as you can, and have a happy holiday!
Here is the game link: Lightningboy_7's Showcase - Roblox

2 Likes

More Visual Effects

27 Likes