What are you working on currently? (2020)

This made me to never wake up and to do something at the middle of the night :flushed:

13 Likes

I made a CRINGEY HAT that is the reason I wish I am in the UGC because I would LOVE to wear this.

2 Likes

Started working on my first ever showcase, hehe. :smiling_imp:

31 Likes

I’m gonna go show this to my friend who’s a voltes wagon superfan.

I really want to like this, but the collisions are so Jank when I get to the yellow popper parts, you literally just slide off the map, and half the time the player refuses to jump, I’m not sure what you did, but I’d recommend not having it force you to not jump

Hey! Your work is really great, i cant wait to play!

You should add a well or a fountain in the center of the village, would match with the medieval theme

Keep the good work!

1 Like
2 Likes

This Dragon Ball Z game i’m working on alone :sunglasses: :fist_right:

4 Likes

I’m working on making it through 2020 alive.

And revamping the old Brickbattle map:

(the pictures are kinda blurry and don’t do it justice)

7 Likes

Nice! how did you do the reflections on the road? Is it a shader pack?

2 Likes

Feels like it should be in a adventure game or something.

lmoa i’m finally done

(with the interior at least)

3 Likes

Update for me since I’ve hopped to working on something else now!

TL;DR I’m making skateboards that are hip with the kids, very early in development

Can try them out here, the controls are in the description, no mobile support atm, sorry

Great idea!
I was actually thinking about doing this before lol.

Yeah that stage in particular is too difficult, when I keep working on the game I’ll make sure to spread the poppers more apart, that makes it much easier. But the sliding-off is meant to be there, the obby is supposed to be hard :grin: But I’ll probably split it up in different stages, make some easier ones, because I won’t get many plays with that level of difficulty.

It’s a SurfaceAppearance which works for meshes (using PBR texture) and it’s already released, which is lovely :wink:

1 Like

What is your game about? By the name I’m assuming some kind of pvp or pve styled game. I’m curious hear about it! Looks really good by the way! :smile:

That is amazing literally so insane. You should keep up with that sort.

Found a cool bug involving cframe.fromMatrix(). While I was working on my wall building system I accidentally set the right vector to upvector:Cross(lookvector) instead of vice versa and it somehow inverted the normals? Dont understand why but cool anyways.

local lookvec = Vector3.new(1,0,0)
local upvec = Vector3.new(0,1,0)
local cf = CFrame.fromMatrix(Vector3.new(),lookvec, upvec, upvec:Cross(lookvec))

Edit: Also seems to invert shadows as well, this is quite peculiar

16 Likes