What are you working on currently? (2020)

9 Likes

I don’t have any plans on releasing it publicly at the moment as I’ll probably be using it for personal projects. Yes, the city generation algorithm is made by me. All assets used in the algorithm were also made by me other than the PBR textures.

3 Likes

A walk around the procedurally-generated city.
Now with NPC’s

37 Likes

37 Likes

I made my brother a icon of him in a cave with a scythe glowing with blue light,
@Plazful

5 Likes

I’ve just begun working on a forest hiking game. (Oh yeah, and a homestore too! :grin:)

Also, my commissions will be closing soon! This is quite literally your last chance to get one started! I’ve got this and finals… :flushed:

17 Likes

needs more shrubbery and bushes.

also

lighting

43 Likes

Goodbye Autumn,

Working in the Winter Update, Also, the map will be redesigned a bit, but that will show up when it’s ready

23 Likes

first (attempt at a) 3d model in Blender… don’t actually know what to do now :sweat_smile:

how to Roblox…?

11 Likes

I’m making a low poly dock

15 Likes

Heyo, we got a new gaming PC setup here! It looks epic!:sunglasses:

Gaming PC I made today! Except for the keyboard that I was working on yesterday. There is a desktop that I will have to work on to revamp it. This is probably my second favorite design I made. It looks absolutely amazing to me! :desktop_computer:

10 Likes

I currently reworked my showcase and updated it to FiB v3 lighting. Put max graphics for this game please, it looks like :wastebasket: when put less than 8.

Game link: 預言之城 - {Showcase} - Roblox

Pics

(Notice the realistic sun texture?)

7 Likes

Just started making this a few days ago with the new FiB 3 lighting. I’m quite proud of it so far! I scripted the jukebox myself (probably my first fully functioning script lol)

Images

6 Likes

https://streamable.com/705mef

Working on my new old-fashioned admin system, but with some blazing-fast and advanced technology, so developers don’t have to spend a lot of time on making their own custom commands.

Here’s a preview of the message system, which the message can be dismissed by using gestures (possible with trackpad).

Simply swipe to left, and click Dismiss to dismiss, a bit like iOS

13 Likes

IT looks a little bit less clustered than my forest. :sweat_smile: :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Working on this cabin. Most of the colors and things are not final.

6 Likes

That sounds like something strat out of earthbound I really like it! giphy

3 Likes

Update of previous:

And something new for a previous project, a “skeleton” of the sounds:

11 Likes

OOOOOOOoooo I was shocked when I heard the second one, you realy have talent!

1 Like

trying again with blender. didn’t know how to skinned mesh so just made separate parts, but i did a thing so that’s good :+1:

13 Likes