What are you working on currently? (2020)

Posted this twitter so why not post it on here too.

Probably won’t be continuing this anytime soon.

39 Likes

Wrote an OOP module that takes UI templates and other primitive data params to generate “earning” popups. Looks pretty nice in action! :rocket: :money_with_wings:

17 Likes

Still learning UI’s mostly, was bored. Decided to throw this out there. Gonna import it into studio later i’m too tired zz

5 Likes

Flex Your RAP

7 Likes

How did you accomplish the correction positioning when playing the “fatality animation”. E.g are you moving the character to a desired vector3 make the animation look right?

2 Likes

Just made a community tutorials post on this!

4 Likes

Have to ask. What are you using to make your UIs? I would love to learn how to make them myself, and yours look very well made.

I worked a little on some environment-related stuff last night for my current project:

22 Likes

Community Service Simulator ! (Copy-written music is temporary…)

5 Likes

Careful of copyright infringement - you’re not allowed to use music from Animal Crossing in your game unless you have explicit written permission from the copyright holders, which I’d doubt anyone on Roblox would have.

1 Like

I was not the one to upload the audio, so I think I am fine. (Edit, since I forgot something: Game is not public yet !)

I use Affinity Designer, it’s very user friendly. I only started making UI’s a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

This is incredible. Thishastobethirtycharacters

1 Like

Yeah, a timelapse is a sped-up video of you making a build. Would be cool to see, at the very least.

Mom says it’s my turn on the computer

25 Likes

Isn’t this just Rdite’s Flex your Account Age game? lmao

2 Likes

This is a p common genre of game now

26 Likes

It’s a “remaster” basically, I actually got permission of him to make it aswell.

1 Like

It’s cloned twice, one to smoothly connect between the player and the actor and then again to be part of the viewmodel