What are you working on currently? (2020)

Some weapons
(REMOVED BECAUSE OF PERSONAL REASONS)

18 Likes

Is it 100% procedural and CFrame animation?

2 Likes

No, not CFrame, This is the roblox AnimationController object working with Motor6D nomally, It’s the Animate script that i re-wrote and made the animations blend with each other.

1 Like

Currently, I am working on a browser extension (currently, only Chrome) to improve the overall experience of the Developer Hub. My goals for the extension is to:

• Make it faster (reducing load times by removing unnecessary HTTP requests)
  • Make it more compact / readable / better to look at.
  • Improve the search with a custom search engine.

So far, I’ve completed most of point 2, which is to make it better to look at. I’m on the way of making it faster. And point 3 comes soon:tm:

Here’s a screenshot from it now.

Here’s a video from it in action (sorry for light mode):
https://streamable.com/wrcx1

Here's a video without the use of the extension

https://streamable.com/yx6jl

14 Likes

Chiroptera

28 Likes

yoooooo this is awesome, you’re definitely doing my crows justice!

2 Likes

Working on some more stuff for a client group I’ve been hired for UI and graphics design. This time, they allowed me to work on some vehicle skins / liveries!

1 Like

14 Likes

Spaghetti caves!

Blobby caves!

Looking to combine these two styles; blobby caves are way faster to generate, but spaghetti caves are way more fun to explore. We’ll see how it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Hello, I’m currently working on a “remastered” version of Rdite’s game “Flex Your Account Age”

The game is going to be called “Flex Your RAP” and it has basically the same concept as Rdite’s game except it’s focused on RAP (recent avarage price) in stead of your account age.

Keep in mind that the game is like 70% finished so if you wanna ty it out, expect A LOT of bugs.

Link to my game: Flex Your RAP - Roblox
Link to Rdite’s game: Flex Your Account Ageˢ 🔊 - Roblox

Also, I would be more than happy to recive critisism or suggestions

Also, I can’t provide with screenshots as of now since I’m in school currently.

1 Like

I’m working on a dystopian future type game.
Heres a scene!
Scene

4 Likes

Alright, now things are starting to get juicy with cave generation. Large open areas connected by winding networks of tunnels.

19 Likes

Working on a game recording plugin. It records all visual changes so you can play them back later. Good for recording timelapses where you don’t want to have a permanent camera angle, since you can pan around the timelapse at your leisure

22 Likes

I’d love to see a timelapse of one of your builds. It’s interesting the variety between them.

2 Likes

This looks really sick, I love the details on it.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m dumb. A time lapse of one of my builds as in a sped-up video of me making a single build? Also what kind of variety

The local Marionette Workshop has a new room for ur dollies
I felt the whole build was too small

Ugly angle ^

Probably not gonna add anymore to it :stuck_out_tongue:
( I changed the floor c: )

I always forget to put a link to the game so here you go

43 Likes

*video removed
@CanyonJack built the map. Any feedback would be appreciated!

9 Likes

I completely reworked my Decimator and Punisher from scratch.

These are the old looks:

31 Likes

Looks great!
It’s loading a little slow, but I assume people wouldn’t be loading that insane amount of chunks at once anyways :tongue:

1 Like