What are you working on currently? (2020)

Unfortunately yes, I tortured myself in that regard. I do not master blender (or any 3D program for that matter) yet

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’re on the same boat, you and I.

Not really torture though, it’s more or less just a long, tedious matter of getting the right unions and shapes.

12 Likes

I’m not going to attempt doing that gothic chair once more though hahaha

2 Likes

Shoot, I’d do it again just to flex or if I had a different, neat design in mind.

1 Like

Hmm, I might try proper wood grain, last time I got butchered by the wood reviewer when I had finished that chair

2 Likes

jeez I remember when that was a zombie game. amazing work as always

2 Likes

I’m currently working on a place. Just started working on it again.
This image is the place now, in the very early stages of development. It’s not that detailed, but I plan to add more.

5 Likes
25 Likes

You never fail to disappoint! These look AMAZING! Also, how long did it make to make one gun?

1 Like

Got bored today and decided to remake this random weapon generator from 2015.
Weapons are generated with different attachments based on the type of weapon and stats are affected by the given attachments.

21 Likes

I love Sci fi things a lot nice job here!

2 Likes

Added a custom hitscan for the linked sword, now it can hit certain objects to make things when executing a lunge.

• When hitting a tree, there’s a 1/4 chance that a beehive will fall and a swarm of bees will try to attack the player, the swarm disappears after 10 seconds.
  • There’s a 3/4 chance that if no apples fell from the tree yet, 1-2 apples will fall.
  • Trying to get more apples after this will do nothing, you would need to wait a rain event to start and refill the tree.
11 Likes

Hey, that’s nice, i recommend you to add a bobbing effect when hitting the tree, and maybe adding some particles in the position where the hit was made. (Off-topic thing: When you finish the game, could you send me the link of it?)

3 Likes

Good idea! I’ll try indicating when the sword detects a custom object using a particle effect and a sound cue.
I added you to the playtester list, when the time arrives you’ll be invited.

2 Likes

Absolutely fantastic! Can’t wait to try it out :grinning:

2 Likes

I am working on a story game named “Table 2 : Legend”.

Here some thumbnail images :

Beta version is planned to 1 August, 2020

7 Likes

Only 1 word to describe this: “WONDERFUL.”

It’s so good! I really like the smooth animation and cutscenes.

2 Likes

For spectating, I wanted the game to have a different feeling than just a plain button saying “Spectate”, so I made a drone, when sitting on a drone chair (no model yet, just a seat), the player can watch the drone’s view, which will be used to view the map generating and possibly spectating other players during gameplay.

• this will be made in order to have a distant spawn from the generation, causing less performance issues while the world loads, people who want to watch it generate anyways, sit on a chair and enjoy the show. :popcorn:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DetailedAdolescentBasilisk-mobile.mp4

How do I join the playtester list?

You can join by sending me a private message, and when the time arrives, you’ll be invited.

9 Likes

This isn’t pure future build is it? Are you taking a 360 image of that room somehow for reflections?

Wow, That’s a crazy Map your going for! But the length will make it a better driving experience! Keep it up.

2 Likes