What are you working on currently? (2020)

16 Likes

Currently finishing off a map for a simulator game coming soon.

12 Likes

Made my very first GFX on the platform, I think it came really good to be honest. You can see it below! :smiley:

Anyway, you can give feedback on a post I made too:

Have a nice day! :smiley:

9 Likes

Completed the drone chair model: :sunglasses:

I also started working on spawn, it will be a spaceship located a few thousand studs away from the generator, where you will be able to watch thing using the drone chair.

11 Likes

Making some simple paintball assets. Going to work on a new paintball game periodically through out 2020. We’ll see how far I get!

3 Likes

Is that roblox? It Looks Like It in real life :open_mouth:

Made a Tornado Siren, and an Air Raid Siren.

Tornado Siren:

Nuke Siren:

I use a triangle wave for the sound.

3 Likes

Milkshake + Coffee cups

14 Likes

Heya, everyone!

I suppose I can share what I have been working on the past few weeks. Here are some images of the progress I’ve made so far:

I hope you all like it!

31 Likes

I started working on a 3D mouse. It highlights items, and I’m going to make it work with my building game I’m working on. I don’t really like how its turned out yet, but its a good start.

11 Likes

Working on destructible/more interaction with props.
picking up is cool, but breaking stuff is cooler.

I’m actually really happy with how the sounds turned out for this one.

oh yeah, i also added infinite ammo on your hip, cuz i’m cool c:
feel free to check out the game! it’s somewhat open to the public!
https://www.roblox.com/games/4545054277/VR-Exclusive-EdgeWorks
and before you ask, yes it will always be VR exclusive, and yes, it will always be paid access.

35 Likes

Started working on the first map for a Team Deathmatch gamemode for my paintball game. Going to keep touching up on this, but so far I am enjoying the layout. Give me tips if you have any, always open to idea’s.

I will keep you posted on all this through out this year, and most likely next year too!

4 Likes

Abandoned Pizza Hut (name/logo will be changed soon) in The Last Days.

Feel free to keep update to date on progress by joining the Discord server: The Last Days Server

24 Likes

Made some decent progress on a remake of my super old zombie game from 2010.

At the moment there is no reload animations yet because I’m lazy so your magazine just magically refills.

14 Likes

Soundworks again, total amount of time spent: 20 minutes.

15 Likes

Nothing I guess, I mean I am making a map for a game. But I guess it’s going to take a while. Plus I will be making something which something related to… I don’t know… Broken universe I guess.

Trying to learn how to script and build. Also building a story game.

3 Likes

Learning MVC and web API so I can create a logging service thing for my games

Something about this one is catchy :thinking:

The drop though…
Well, technically I don’t know what a drop really is but I guess this song has one?

10 Likes

Made a room for using the spectator drone, in the future I’ll make a control panel so people can see the current game’s stats and then sit on a chair to watch the drone fly around the arena and players.

I also made a new close/long ranged weapon, the trident.

9 Likes