What are you working on currently? (2020)

breadline now comes with night vision

18 Likes

The buildings I got done last week (excluding bottom pic.) Very busy so few updates.

If you’re wondering what this project is about, it’s a brand new post-apocalyptic open-world experience coming to Roblox - a first of it’s kind in a sense.

Join the Discord for more updates: Discord

25 Likes

The Pita Gameshow!

• The First Show Date Is Not Released Yet!
  • More Details Soon!
  • Small Streamers Will Stream It!

Favorite The Game Here And Follow To Get Notified When The Shows Are!

1 Like

I was recently busy because of school, so my updates will be slower from now on.

• Added new explosive weapons and a throwing knife
  • The game is now called Hunger Games: Reimagined after some voting on the discord server

• Made a logo for the new name
    Logo Logo_Short

• Added atmosphere transition based on biomes

9 Likes

Was doing some more effects on spells and it’s interesting what you can do when you pay attention to the little details! Here’s a video showing the new speed boost spell and a fireball!

7 Likes

just making some terrain for fun and possibly a portfolio.
took me about 8 hours.

13 Likes

We at Terminal Studios have been working on a small showcase nicked named Star Dust, which is a precursor to our latest project: Among the Stars.

Inspired by Space Station 13, Hellion, and Space Engineers we are looking to bring to life a new round-based space station RP game that is wrapped in a universe of our making.

Anyone is free to check our work out here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5162595436/Terminal-Studios-Portfolio-Portal

Star Dust is just an early work designed to reflect a small handful of features we’re working on for ATS. You can read more about it on the portfolio :stuck_out_tongue:

We appreciate any feedback you guys provide!

42 Likes

I decided to make some music for my class, since we are graduating Grade 8 in this Covid pandemic. Some friends are not going to the same high-school as others, and we could’ve spent more time together.

This song signifies my feelings for my classmates that are not going to the same school again:

Made on SoundTrap, named “Left”.
This is my first time making lyrics, so there might need to be some improvement.

29 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop.

9 Likes

just been working on a MMORPG solo dev.
Legend of Roblox RPG if you’re interested in working on it too…

15 Likes

Haven’t been on Roblox for a while, but since all the cool lighting updates have come out since I left I decided to come back and make something cool with them.

Hope you like them :smile:

47 Likes

Could use those as desktop backgrounds, really cool!

1 Like

been working on stuff like this for a while:D

24 Likes

Inspiration from Firewatch by any chance?

3 Likes

Of course :slight_smile: , one of my favourite games.

Juice box

62 Likes

I deleted this post character limit

I’m making example icons for my future portfolio. So far I made this brick concept and I think it turned out pretty well. The icon is not watermarked since I’m not using it for anything. Feel free to take!

Got any feedback?

10 Likes

Minimalistic logo for something later
Old Logo:

New Logo (+ Varient):

5 Likes

22 Likes