What are you working on currently? (2020)

I’m currently working on a Piggy-type game.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5245374609/Scammy?refPageId=8e6b42d7-d519-4df0-896b-24c3db21489e

1 Like

Cool jailbreak/madcity style buildings

3 Likes

Currently working on a new RPG game with a friend.
by the time its ready to release we want each island to have a unique soundscape/weather system
a good amount of equipment that you can find by killing bosses or other NPC.
lots of quest, and not just kill 5 npcs and level up till you’re ready to fight the next 5 npcs. we want a variety of quest some including solving puzzles/riddles.
We want there to an entire boat mechanic where you can get blueprints for boat parts(cannons, sails, hulls, etc.) and upgrade your boat.

(here’s some clips, and sorry for the compression the clip was 2 big)

in this clip when I walk underneath the part the rain particles stop you cant really see it because of compression :c

we have a lot of work for us but I think its looking good so far!

16 Likes

I left 3D modelling quite some time ago to focus more on UI designing, however, I’ve recently decided to get back into 3D modelling.

Here’s what I have been working on recently.

13 Likes

Been working on my project with @Sharkyia and @dibblydubblydoo at the moment, we’re in the middle of revamping scripts and the nature around it as of now, proud of what we are doing. :cowboy_hat_face:

Here are some images of the game so far:

9 Likes

Been working on an AC-130 for the past day. All I really need done now is better thermal imaging to identify humanoids and a camera that is relative to the plane’s moving angle.

Images

105 mm

40 mm

25 mm

Black Hot Thermal

8 Likes

Been working on a round-based defense game

Video (was too long so I couldn’t upload to devforum) -
https://streamable.com/1vsl6e

5 Likes

Car based off Cyberpunk 2077’s Quadro Turbo R

69 Likes

Bean!

47 Likes

45 Likes

Wow this looks amazing! Can’t wait to check it out!

4 Likes

Enemy AC-130 above!!!
(30 chars)

3 Likes
22 Likes

Mk46 machine gun

29 Likes

Call of duty black ops zombies ( this is main menu showcase that is still being worked on)

13 Likes

After a few months of nothing, here I am, back at making Madness District.
The old map got scrapped (optimization issues, some ugly things etc.) and I’m currently working on a new one. I’ve decided to turn away from the post apocalyptic empty world and decided to make the world more dystopian, alive and varied. The game will also have multiple cities in one map, which means that it’ll be quite ambitious but massive.

Here is a small sneak peek of Deca City, one of the major cities in the game that draws some inspiration from Miami and Los Angeles, but that is overall fictional. Obviously, these locations are subject to change.

psst, the game also has it’s own discord server! Madness District Official Discord Server

14 Likes

Im currently working on a game related to JTOH.
Its a fan game and im trying to make it like JTOH however there is more things to learn, more worlds, ect.

Discord link incase you want to join: Discord

Game Name: Emeralds Towers of Hell

working on a pew pew gun because i’m bored

(you can play it here)

9 Likes

Building some furniture for my building game.

This is the first fime I’ve done any building in months and it’s actually really satisfying.

14 Likes

39 Likes