What are you working on currently? (2020)

Practicing my building and terrain.
Took me about two hours.

I think it turned out pretty decent!

9 Likes

Thanks so much, mate.

I’m from Malaysia too! :smile:

1 Like

Ahh yes this reminds me of battlefield and COD games where you use the gunship, good time…
Imagine actual gameplay where there is enemies you must shoot at, or need to protect friendlies from enemies firing apon them. There is a lot of ideas you could inplicate into this. :astonished:

Also might want to make a cool down for shooting when the player can crash their platform.

2 Likes

I made a procedural song in Roblox using toolbox!

4 Likes

Woah Cool game How long it took you to build?

1 Like

I send you friend request, add me in Discord:-

ViroTGP, #9554

1 Like

Second test of perspective…

100% text labels. The most recent changes were correcting the depth; in particular the angle of the upper and lower parts in accordance with perspective; as well small adjustments to the way rotation is dealt with.

19 Likes

I’m experimenting with Game Graphics for my Games.
Game Graphics is One Part of My Games.

This is my experimenting:

If you know something what I can edit or add feel free to Message me. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Just 2 days (the prison because the details is the second day).

:wink:

3 Likes

back on working on my post-apocalyptic game (based slightly off of Last of Us)

here’s one of the 10-15 buildings within one of the maps in-game, this is the university map.

34 Likes

Just after one month of no news, another update! A closer look at Ruby Street and Peace Park, with more detailed buildings.

i also feel like it’s quite late to mention that… i don’t know how to script and i don’t have any team to work with, not sure what i should do about that ;(

17 Likes

We are a small team of 3 developers, and we have just launched our first big game, Insane Obstacles. Its a game where each round, someone is eliminated, and the last person standing wins. We would love to have feedback on it!

23 Likes

This is actually pretty dope, I could see this in some sort of shooter as maybe a killstreak or an ability.

2 Likes

Irish plains.

My portfolio:

21 Likes

Wanted to practice my UI work and showcase how powerful ROBLOX’s UI tools really are.

This was entirely created with Frames and UI Constraints - No image labels.

38 Likes

This was like a month ago, but I made a floating island for my showcase game. I would still have to work on a new update for this floating island showcase game as I’m gonna think of new stuff that I should add. Don’t mind the free mesh and model of my dragon that I used. Lol

Edited: I wanna also put my muscle dragon model I made. I was a fan of muscle and muscle dragon, so I can make one with using Part, MeshPart(it used Roblox’s head mesh), and UnionPart. They do have pupils but they can always be staring at me, so that’s why I added them.

Oh and uh… Some of my muscle dragon models still use the old muscle dragon model template. I will have to update them unless it will be painful to change with the new muscle dragon model template. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

just playing around with lasted roblox tech uwu

note this rtx is free model

10 Likes

More information on this on my portfollio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post link if you want to advertise your game correctly sir, we do not want to search for your profile in Roblox or anythign to access in it.

A UI concept I created for a group, based off a cloud. I added a circle on a frame, and into the spiral of circles I went.

30 Likes