What are you working on currently? (2020)

To be honest, @Crazedbrick1
I do not know how many parts yet, I have not counted them but one day I will take the time to count them and I hope you are like me friend

Go to view > Physics > Parts. you’ll find it there

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I took your suggestion and added some sound :smile:
Sadly it’s not letting me upload the video, sorry about that.

1 Like

8858 parts in my game without LAG :wink:

1 Like

Wow! That’s really optimized!! Jailbreak should hire you

3 Likes

Lizard knight with hyperbike

24 Likes

17 Likes

GWR Dean Goods for the game Streamlined! These locomotives were shipped overseas for use in Europe during WWI and only one example of this class survives today.

8 Likes

Took an hour and a half

44 Likes

I’m revisiting this. The whole ball pit sequence was done clientside, so now I’m working on a version that’s fun for the whole server!

30 Likes

Is it supposed to be laggy when he gets taken in?

2 Likes

It’s because all the balls in the ball pit are being thrown around. Just added a thing to anchor them when the tentacle is out on the attack.

1 Like

Oh okay! Well, don’t change it because it looks amazing! What if you add chewing sounds showing that’s it’s eating you? :eye: :lips: :eye:

3 Likes

I made a cool song in like 20 min, not finished ofc as it’s only 12 seconds but I thought it sounded really professional even coming from me xD. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Cutscene for a group!

15 Likes

Since the VideoFrame property/instance came out today, I’ve made some adjustments and creations with it, I feel like I did a great job with this and some of my friends like it as well.

Videos:

I hope we could have the ability to upload our own videos anytime, better practice animations and such in the meantime. :eyes:

7 Likes

I made a pizza stand utilizing the “Pizza Ad” video for my game and I love the result.

Nobody outpizzas the duck!

29 Likes

I can already imagine someone making times square with these videos!

3 Likes

I did not realize the power of Future lighting until now. In this scene I originally made in Shadowmap - so just mere basic lighting that had semi-powerful results. Now, with the lighting engine change, it was essentially a remastering. I favor the concrete theme wth industrial furniture. It ultimately leads me to a clean, minimalist aesthetic which I am transitioning to in the real world

44 Likes

I hadn’t realised how much of a difference future makes, that’s astounding! the wooden door also seems to help a lot

1 Like