What are you working on currently? (2020)

so I made it so AC-130 crew AI speak, where some speak based on your actions

currently supports detecting if the AC130 user gets a single kill, a multi kill and detects if the player shot himself: in which the FCO (fire control officer) replies with, “nice”

also made timer for which the AC130 pilot will say miscellaneous things, like “recalibrating azimuth sweep angle, adjust elevation scan” and “set scan range”

later on I’ll have it so targets will get tracked and one of the crew members will notify the player of an enemy out in the open should the player stall in using the cannons

edit: forgot to mention that this showcase features the realistic version of the AC130 HUD, where the crosshair is much more accurate to reality

10 Likes

Map completed for latest project.

21 Likes

How the heck do you get that lighting? Can you tell us the settings? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m again experimenting with Game Graphics.

Also I want create something like Legend of Zelda but that will took me very long time.

9 Likes

Nearly finished with my latest and most powerful NPC dialogue system. Praised be Roact!

External Media
13 Likes

i’m getting hitman vibes from this

3 Likes

finished my pic of one of my Roblox accounts: Dom_Rosman

I used chrome canvas for the outline and stuff

7 Likes

I would love a game like that. The amount of stealth games are decreasing on Roblox. :confounded: :sob:

2 Likes

Am I missing something or does that just look like some parts that are rotated an resized?

It really just boils down to what engine you are using. On the lighting in the scene it was all based on tinkering the settings of Pointlights/Surface lights to get just the right kind of look

2 Likes

Currently working on a mall/shopping center game, where groups can buy spots and sell/advertise their products such as clothing! If you are interested in buying a spot in the mall or want to help out please contact me! (Send me a message)

2 Likes

i can already hear the announcer screaming in my ears about an AC 130

1 Like

I made this today. It’s loopable

Does this sound good?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

6 Likes

Been working on achievements today! I have a lot planned…

(oop)

4 Likes

Working on a simulator.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4965808503/NEW-Fixing-Simulator?refPageId=ddd17021-0d98-41ec-8998-a3c21cc50c95

2 Likes

I have done a lot since I last posted here, but right now i’m working on biomes and island generation.

I also built several new items

A menu UI, the only button that does anything so far is the “new island” button but I’m going to make it show your islands when I make a saving and loading system.

18 Likes

I was currently working on the obby.

8 Likes

Currently working on another part of my map for my game :smiley:

I will add more to this village soon.

(also changed up the lighting!)

14 Likes

Mid-range mixing experiments. Who knows what will turn out into?

Is this good enough to start with?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Did I just watch people hammering each other’s heads for 16 secs :sob: :joy:
Good job! :+1:t2:

@Operatik I think that’s workable but your synth is quite sharp, maybe just me?