What are you working on currently? (2020)

That’s intentional as it’s supposed to be the lead instrument used. I tweaked away some lower frequency but maintained its mid-range.

2 Likes

A simple video player, with the new VideoFrame. I :clap: love :clap: this :clap: new :clap: feature!

Looks like a real mp4 player… :exploding_head:

• Features:
    :play_or_pause_button: Play / Pause ( Obviously needed. )
    :level_slider: Volume ( Currently just mute / unmute, I plan on adding a volume slider really soon. )
    :o: Loop
    :x: Hide controls on mouse idle

Check it out!

Feel free to preview any videos with the video player!

6 Likes

Not my speciality but I didn’t wanna pay 50 quid…

19 Likes

spotlight

26 Likes

so i made a thing

cloth physics is cool i guess

how i did it

so basically i just generated a grid of parts, and created springconstraints between them
and then i just rendered the triangles

here’s the cloth without any of the triangles:

for the triangles, just google “roblox 3d triangle function” and you’ll probably find something that explains it pretty well
(i recommend this article by EgoMoose)

80 Likes

Me and @murjarquitecto are working on an amazing open-world game. It is currently in Alpha but it will be released soon :smiley: You can follow the game to get a message when it is released!

4 Likes

made a concept warp pad thingy for a friend’s game

17 Likes

And… another showcase in the books! :tada: Go play it here:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5699007643/Great-Rift-Valley-Showcase

Too lazy to join? I got you! Here are some pictures:

Interested in hiring me? Check out my portfolio right here!

Got some feedback for me? Leave it right here! Thank you everybody! :tada:

No, this is not related in any way to Fortnite, don’t even ask.

11 Likes

How would that be related to Fortnite?

Some people, (ahem fortnite addicts ahem,) associate the word “rift” with Fortnite for some reason that’s beyond me.

How is that even possible? :joy:

1 Like

No clue, that’s the first thing someone said to me when I sent it to them, “Is that fortnite?”

2 Likes

Yes, it is. Good job making the audio!

Good luck making more future audios!

Currently, I’m working on frequent updates for my current game Explore And Craft, as well as working on a second (unreleased) game.

Game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5644451718/Explore-And-Craft?refPageId=00ac0f74-bb4e-46ee-8204-72fc37338f3a

DevForum post:

2 Likes

Update on my work, I pretty much completed it! Really proud of myself, though feedback is appreciated. (especially that color palette, makes me think of chocolate :upside_down_face:)

More screenshots here

Ignore the avatar on the sidewalk, I forgot to remove it while doing photos. B’)

If possible, you can check out the work here: Homestore Cafe thing i guess (sold) - Roblox

18 Likes

Wow this took me absurdly long to do. Oh well, here’s the transition for create-a-class. UI still needs to be made, but I had a lot of fun overdoing the transition :smiley:

43 Likes

Love the map. The animations in the video seem smooth and clean as well, however, is the little grid crosshair going to be like a mouse so you’ll be able to click on spawn points because I feel like that’d be a nice little feature. To add on I feel like you could do way better with the UI and potentially make it more modern and aesthetic kind of like Bad Business but add your own unique style onto it (I know you mentioned it's not done but it's feedback) either way good progress since I can see you’re quite dedicated and seem to be working on it constantly which most projects on Roblox fail to do due to lack of motivation or resources.

Ahh I see you. That’s pretty sick.

Clever, I assumed you used “Verlet integration”? You used some fancy formulas, played around with a bit of physics and applied vector math :wink:

Pretty smooth :sunglasses:

Nope! I just generated a grid of parts, and connected SpringConstraints between eachother.

4 Likes

Ohh shoot I had a feeling it was wrong. Never thought of that :joy:
Whelp, this is embarrassing :sweat_smile:

Anyways, the above thing is pretty cool, hehe. (Only if your a math geek)