What are you working on currently? (2020)

Was experimenting lol

4 Likes

Fifth Column is back again with a slightly alternated mix(panning) and a new instrument.

6 Likes

I’m getting some Tron vibes from this song. :raised_hands:
What new instrument did you add?

That was an arpeggiator synth. I thought it was noticeable; 0:17.

1 Like

I can hear it now! Nice song though! :stuck_out_tongue:
You got lots of potential on the platform!

A Cave i’m working on!

8 Likes

Updated the border a little bit. :stuck_out_tongue:
Tell me how you think!

11 Likes

In Progress

23 Likes

Are those trees modeled in Blender or Studio?

They are modeled in Blender, not in studio

4 Likes

Nice! Did it take a while? It looks like it would.

Well, it only took me 1 day, but I wasn’t building almost anything because I didn’t feel like it and on top of that I’m working on something big that isn’t ready yet.

2 Likes

I am working on a hangout game. I am planning on making it in the canadian mountains.

2 Likes

For literally no reason, I just made some random camera system. I wanted to replicate the one in the legend of zelda, ocarina of time, when you enter the shop, so here’s video. Sorry, if the video is a bit laggy, my computer is pretty trash. robloxapp-20201022-1757548.wmv (2.3 MB)

2 Likes

this looks amazing!! whens the game going to get released?? or is it already done?

2 Likes

37adf4d01075ad7f16b0e5d7bc118c29

4 Likes

My current project of 2020 is an escape room/story game called Escape! It is expected to be released by the end of the year.

In-Game Screenshots

Let me know what you all think!

7 Likes

I practiced doing some ice terrain

9 Likes

wowsome…

jokes aside,
That’s really cool roblox should add that feature!

1 Like

I haven’t worked on my game much in the past few weeks, but I have been organizing my code and started on a saving and loading system. I have not gotten around to making a Data store system yet, but I have made it where I can save an island into a string and turn that string back into an island, so I’m getting close!

Just for fun I made the car from the racing template as an item

9 Likes