What are you working on currently? (2020)

I don’t know exactly when I’ll be finished with it, but I am working on a demo for people to play, so look out for that!

2 Likes

I just finished a prototype for a Discord bot made with Roblox Discord communities in mind. This bot allows members of a Discord server to “donate” a private server to the Discord group.

When you add the bot, you set what Roblox game your Discord is made for. Members of the Discord can then donate a private server for that game by submitting the join code, then inviting a bot to the private server. The bot then maintains a private server list, updated every 30 seconds!

The server list is sorted in order of capacity. When donating your server, you can set a custom player limit that hides your server from the list once reached. This allows you to ensure you’ll still have room to play with your friends.

This embed is pretty rudimentary, just for the prototype I created tonight. Now that I have the Discord and server stats portion of the bot done, I’ll be making a website to go along with it where you can donate private servers, view server lists, and manage the terms of your server donation.

Hopefully this will be helpful to the many Discord communities targeted towards specific Roblox games - no more manually updating and checking a list of private servers, as I’ve had to do before.

If this is interesting to you, reach out to me and you can help test. I should have a beta out soon if people are interested!

10 Likes

Hmmm… (2x)

(feedback is appreciated, via DMs)
EDIT: So I took some feedback from some people and also did some changes. Most notable are the change in color scheme and height of terrain. Morever, the second button is now available for getting activated.(it just has a delay for 30 seconds xD)

and i removed rocks, cuz they were annoying :V

12 Likes

I am currently making an icon for my game (AFK Simulator)

3 Likes

Got bored and put this together, doubt I’ll ever finish it tho lol.

34 Likes

Whoa! Amazing!
Please keep us up to speed the more you work on this!

1 Like

I love it! I’m really excited to see what you use this for :smile:

That said, your work is always incredible

1 Like

i tried to make one XD

Your’s is way better that one i made is…
okay

Roblox sees this,
They’re ignoring us… :frowning:

2 Likes

Not really the roblox admins are and also they ignore it because they have the topic muted or because of too many replies but they think that our project builds are amazing so yeah

True, But youtubers get more respect than the developers
kind of
well nvm they dont

Although it will be pretty cool if roblox adds an devcode to well known devs

3 Likes

Not the place for this conversation. Perhaps move to PMs?

1 Like

8 Likes

Another map for Cosmic Collectors!

It has a huge lava cavern.

20 Likes

20 Likes

Finished up Before the Dawn II, just went live.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4634811845/Before-the-Dawn-II

11 Likes

I’m always super impressed with your terrain work. Keep it up, it’s incredible!
Are you going to use any of these in a game or are you already?

I don’t like make games. I usually just fool around in studio, I make builds, terrain and plugins to make building easier.

1 Like

A post-apocalyptical desert RPG which is soon to be released; “The Dunes”.

You can join our development discord server here.

24 Likes

Foggy rainforest with 22k trees!

48 Likes