What are you working on currently? (2020)

Sure, haven’t got much right now but I’ll be sure to get back to you there’s a lot planned. I could explain a bit more in detail.

wut? am I underprivaliged or why I dont get it?

people show images, videos, sounds, links to their games… and you? just „working on a OS w/ own programming language“ … please share a preview, or concept, mvp or anything. highly demanded :call_me_hand:

Personal piece

Check out full artwork on artstation
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VgaNg8

27 Likes

45 Likes

I know what this is, and it’s not just any house… it’s the White House!

1 Like

Easy ‘‘Mini-Obby’’ is done :- )

Maybe I will change it but I don’t know

5 Likes

Lately ive been working on this cool lookin solar system concept for a world select screen it’s not very visible, but the planets do orbit the suns, and they have their own spin on a tilt

29 Likes

Clear fog,
i think it looks good
(For now)

40 Likes

nice! it looks very clean and realistic, amazing work!

2 Likes

I was building a city but stopped because people were saying it was bad.

1 Like

I was bored, took like 10 minutes to make

if you wanna play the game then here

7 Likes

Playin around lately with some juicy stuff mainly sci-fi this year :exploding_head:

55 Likes

roblox flight simulator: vr edition

It looks so cool in the Abandoned city photo

1 Like

I found an ancient 2009 point-and-click game on Roblox that has been broken by updates, and it was uncopylocked, so I decided “hey, why not completely rescript it and fix everything?” Yes, literally everything.

I’ve got an estimated 20% of the game fully functional, including a nice little “ambient system”.

A couple of screenshots:

11 Likes

What was the original game?

Good luck

The original game is uncopylocked and is created by BrianReddus (formerly Briguy9876, used to be Roblox Staff between 2009-2013)
Stumbled upon his place when I was playing a place roulette game on a normal day.
https://www.roblox.com/games/1599501/New-Point-N-Click-OpenSource

4 Likes

Currently, I am working on a Lovecraft inspired group set in the 1920’s on a fictional island called Deadwood. It’s been going pretty well, and I’m nearing the end of the building aspect. My friend Golubian is busy scripting a wardrobe and combat system for us so we can release soon.

RobloxScreenShot20201024_125655238|690x424

Edit, one of my images didn’t upload, can’t figure out which one.

Mid 2021, project died due to lack of interest from all parties involved. I still have the map if anyone else wants to continue it.

39 Likes

It sort of looks like a mining camp. It looks really good, so keep up the good work!

Ciudad De Victoria, still a work in progress… I think many Filipinos will recognize this area :wink:

20 Likes