What are you working on currently? (2020)

Scar h for fun

18 Likes

All the zombies were spawned at once, but no, the ballistas are only targeting the closest enemies. Because the game is 3D and towers need eye contact with zombies, ballistas on walls cannot reach the bottom of the wall. Ballistas on the ground (you cannot see it here, because I didn’t place any) can reach zombies that are touching them. This results in unique base design such as this one where I place four turrets on the outskirts of the base to get the stranglers up against the main base’s walls.

2 Likes

Me and a couple of friends are working on an SCP game. Thanks to roblox’s mesh deformation, I don’t have to separate every joint now (thank you roblox very much). I will not show the characters, but I’ll show some of the environnements.
The only role we are missing is a scripter (if you are willing to help please message me lol).

23 Likes

I’ve just been having fun creating high-performance low processing physics in Roblox. Basically, just client-sided physics that are still mimicked on the server but look smoother than the default physics which can get bogged down by roblox’s server sided tasks. Below is my spring system I’m still optimizing. And below that is a time-based physics system, time can be moved forward, backward, stopped, or predicted (newton’s laws not that cool ;-;). I love me some physics games. Other than that just goofing off.

robloxapp-20201119-1422577.wmv (1.7 MB)

robloxapp-20201119-1423554.wmv (2.1 MB)
(sorry about bad frame rate in video, every thing runs at 144hz in-game)

2 Likes

The First Ship to this map lol

15 Likes

Offended in Australian., it’s an SAR 520 Class to be exact.

To be fair, it’s wasn’t a bad comparison

made a new icon for my game

7 Likes

I made an roblox animation using blender. Please note that this is my first time doing this so it might not be perfect. Also, it took me about 30-40 minutes to complete. Anyways, enjoy the animation! :smiley:

3 Likes

Also, sorry if the resolution is low. The original file’s resolution was 960x540 pixels.

If you want to download this video and get the original quality, then here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1GMtPnPmB4eGMapMk39gmDkI2Dbj-oyGq&export=download

1 Like

finised the kitchen lol
also forgot to change the lighting from compatibility back into shadowmap whoops

i’m kinda losing steam on this project (you can probably tell from the build quality taking a nosedive lol)
but fortunately i only have part of the bathroom left to go.

then i can start another project and take half a year to finish a 40x40 stud build again

3 Likes

Created my first graphical effect!

12 Likes

Made 2 tanks for Crazyblox’s game, Flood Escape 2! These tanks based on 2 new maps that he made for his game.

Marred Tree based on new Marred Dreams [Easy] map.

Fallen Island is also based on the new Fallen [Hard] map.

10 Likes

Im working on a game called [BLADE SPACE] It’s almost finished just need to finsih the scripting and stuff :smiley:

15 Likes

working on the most beautiful building in roblox

…for some scenery stuff

still on the fence of whether i want to release this as a showcase or not so why not make it feel more realistic in case i do

3 Likes

My pc died while trying to play this lol
Really nice showcase I love this sort of stuff :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is our work for an upcoming medieval game so far:

Custom hotbar and playerlist

Head moving with camera

Sword anim and death animation

Experience system (this is a bit glitchy but will fix in time)

Sorry for the lag, for most of these pictures I had to have the graphics quality set to 1 and it still lagged a ton with my recorder. Also, the buildings are placeholders (made by roblox) and models placeholders as well.

9 Likes

Wonder what this could be

15 Likes

Looks really good, but I see that you’ve missed a tiny little part on the top of the screen when fades to black then back up again

1 Like

Thanks! I noticed that afterwards hahahaha

1 Like