What are you working on currently? (2020)

I think it looks really good and I just love how it’s a little forest, nice and calming too.

1 Like

I got a bit bored of making a town so I made another quick scene
(when im done making the town ill post it here… The town is from skyrim)

17 Likes

Just finished a big project. I don’t want to attract too much attention to it, so I’m posting the link here rather than creating my own thread

I was a bit apprehensive to release this to the public at first, so I’ll only have it open in small intervals.

For those who do visit, questions/comments are happily accepted.

1 Like

Oh wow…
This is just amazing. The attention to detail is perfect. And - it didn’t lag one bit :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it didn’t lag. I was afraid about performance since the apartment alone has 2k+ parts lol

https://streamable.com/v5hrg1 30

1 Like

Im sorry but it wont let me in. Is that suppost to happen it says The permission levels on this place prevent you from entering.

Before you start judging, its not even close to half of being finished

30 Likes

Designing sounds using Audacity, from pure waves to something interesting.

6 Likes

Yes, we’re testing ambience with the new lighting system.

Alternate lighting setting.

18 Likes

nah it will look bad if i make the explosion bigger

Just finished a song I was working on…but I don’t really like how it came out, but at least it gave me a realization of more features in Logic Pro X that I didn’t even know existed!

6 Likes

There is never enough of rainy weather.

30 Likes

I had it privated while I was asleep. I’ll open it again and keep it open longer to account for time zone discrepancies

So the first version of the Easy ‘‘Mini-Obby’’ was too too short and I’m making it even longer to have more fun :–)

also if you want read something about this here is a link on it

I can’t tell when game will be out but i hope i will make it until christmas.

4 Likes

New NS 3700 model for the game Streamlined! These locomotives were first built in 1911 and only one survives today. Was interesting making a locomotive that isn’t British for a change.

18 Likes

I always wonder… how do ya’ll always make your trains look so… clean and crisp? Is it all color choice and detail highlighting?

Best i ever managed looked like this…

13 Likes

Colour choice and material choice. Using 40,40,40 for the black so it’s not too light nor too dark, allowing for the detail to become more visible. Also metal material for the locomotive and glass for reflective components (i.e. pipework and dome).

Based the livery for this one on the sole survivor (NS 3737) as well if that helps!

5 Likes

Created a little transition, with falling blocks. It follows a simple math pattern to fall the way it does.

21 Likes

I have nothing to do here except for taking some photographs.

16 Likes