What are you working on currently? (2020)

Tried my best to make a mug in Blender.

12 Likes

Been working on some combo attacks. Still working on some animations for them though
1st is Light attacks and 2nd is Heavy (kinda not finished)

6 Likes

Waiting for the next waywoc lol, it’s January here
I’m working on an intro for my game. If you want to see it I’ll post it on the 2021 thread.

4 Likes

you should probably change the text that the npcs your’re supposed to ban are saying, because some things they say aren’t valid reasons to be banned

1 Like

It’s not really major though, the things like ‘Roblox Admins suck!’ and the admin commands are things i’d change

1 Like

Currently making a map for flood escape 2! I’m returning to map-making after 2 years since I quit for no reason. My mind wants me to make this, so here! I still need to put some details and decorations. This map is gonna be the Gem-Cavern theme. :gem::world_map:

7 Likes

Been working on some food-related builds recently, here’s one of them!

Bamboo Steamers

Planning to make some food as well.

11 Likes

Was working on assets for my game when i saw this and made a trailer

16 Likes

@tehls. The quality of this trailer is stunning. And the animations are flawless! :shock:

@cxmeels. Great idea using invisible ProximityPrompts! Why doesn’t work in game?

4 Likes

Great idea using invisible ProximityPrompts! Why doesn’t work in game?

2 Likes

Well when I tested, .PromptShown and .PromptHidden events weren’t firing for anything but Studio (without emulation). However, I’ve just tested again and it works now (on all devices), which is annoying, since I switched back to using a loop method.

I think I’m going to just do a performance test and see which responds faster, and then decide whether I use invisible ProximityPrompts or keep using a loop.

3 Likes

2020 ends now and i get last post haha

21 Likes

No I’m getting the last post. >;(

The build could just use some more detail and maybe you can add some scary music? I was expecting a jump scare. Lol

2 Likes

No! I get last post!!

Not time for scary music yet. I wanna build an atmosphere & have a somewhat alive (builders…) friend working on the house. the kitchen w/ the gun and another floor are being furnished.

I was expecting a jump scare. Lol

ew! A good game doesn’t use those…

2 Likes

Nice build! I would add tables, chairs, brighter lighting, and cameras. Are you using this for a group? Or is it just a showcase?

2 Likes

No!! Give ME the last post!

Also, looks like a nice mug! Don’t see if it’s textured or not, but I like the mug overall!

1 Like

I love the quality of the logo! Its amazing!!
Jokes aside, the kart looks pretty nice. The textures are a bit low res though.

1 Like

no i get last post pls pls

This build looks awesome! How long time did it take to make it? Good job overall :wink:

1 Like

I played the game, and I noticed that the terrain was flat and the same material the entire time. Try to mix in some rocks, leafy grass, mud, and cobblestone around the place. And make sure to turn on StreamingEnabled. And to make the grass more realistic, try making it a bit brighter.

1 Like

Inspired by the canals in dungeon quest.
I started making this for 3 days now.
And its around 1.6k parts.
also its a request can ya’ll stop fighting like kids for getting last post of WAYWOC 2020, like these can be flagged okayyyy, and there is no badge for it, and even if its a joke, stop.
lol edit: conclusion
the last post of WAYWOC 2020 was by neither of you guys lol @Crazedbrick1 @HamburgersAreC00l
xD
It’s always by the dev engagement team or roblox lol

14 Likes